Smaller Tano

Cyn22

Jan 3, 2009
I have a Minilisa and I love it! However, I'm looking for something a little smaller. Does Tano have a bag that is smaller? TIA!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Lol, a small Tano is kind of an oxymoron. :lol:

There are a few though...mostly the crossbody stuff and of course the Postage Tramp is small.

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Definitely look at the Postage Tramp. There's a whole thread on this super-cute smaller (well, smaller for Tano) purse.

In fact, MHB had some -- grape and pineapple -- for $99 earlier today. Maybe they still have some in stock?

musicgirl

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Alabama
I would say definitely look on MHB or TOB, both sites list dimensions. I have 2 Postage Tramps and highly recommend them.

Cyn22

Jan 3, 2009
Oooooo!! I just looked up the postage tramp and I think that's going to be my next purchase!! LOVE LOVE it!! Gonna go look for that deal now! :smile: Thanks ladies!

Cyn22

Jan 3, 2009
Ok, I was looking at some on the Tano website. What about Obvious Affection? Front Row? I couldn't find Postage Stamp on their website. Is it discontinued? Is that why it's on sale at MHB for $99? I think it's a good deal and I ought to snag up that yummy purple one!!

Celts20

Dec 24, 2008
Massachusetts
That grape Postage Tramp on MHB is gorgeous. I have one in truffle, and have been looking at that one too!! But don't really want to duplicate styles. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Joan

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
Ok, I was looking at some on the Tano website. What about Obvious Affection? Front Row? I couldn't find Postage Stamp on their website. Is it discontinued? Is that why it's on sale at MHB for $99? I think it's a good deal and I ought to snag up that yummy purple one!!
The reason it's on sale is because the PT is a Fall 2008 style. The new bags MHB has are Spring 2009. (And the bags on Tano's website are Spring 2009.) So since it's a previous season they are marked down 40% (and the original retail was $179)! :yes:

In my hot sports opinion if you are looking for a smaller Tano bag the PT is exactly what you are looking for. I have one in truffle and I adore her.

Also, once these PT's are gone there is a very slim chance of them appearing again since Tano doesn't remake many styles.

You should really snag that purple PT! :P

Cyn22

Jan 3, 2009
Thanks ladies!! Think I'm gonna snag it today!! :smile: Afterall, it's only $99 and FREE shipping! Woohoo!!

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
^^YAY! MHB has the BEST customer service....and I love the fact that they ship w/ Tano dustbags.

Be sure you let us know when you've submitted your order so we can :party:

Cyn22

Jan 3, 2009
I ordered the purple one!! AHHH!! :smile: I'm excited! I hope I like it! I love the Tano Minilisa, but it's a bit big for me. So, I'm hoping this one is going to be perfect, and I LOVE purple!

ETA: I just realized I got the last one!! WOW! Maybe it's meant to be!?!?

Jane917

Dec 17, 2007
SW Washington
I have both the pomegranate postage stamp and the grape boogie. Both colors and styles are wonderful. I was going to suggest that if you are still looking for a smallish Tano, look at petite larceny. It has been a good seller, and I think it is in the spring lineup. It is still quite roomy, but smallish for a Tano.