smaller Rodeo Drive bag YAY or NAY-?

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
I am debating getting the black, smaller rodeo drive, not the huge one., need your input.. For those who own it, are you happy with it?, would you purchase it again?, has it held up?.......is it worth getting? .Thanks for your input:heart:H

I have it in white & I adore it. I have it in a pic with my '08 bags. It's the one on the right with the gold chains. I've worn it once so far. I'm going to keep the Rodeo Drive bag & sell the rest. I believe the retail price is $2,650. I like the smaller one much better than the larger one. :tup:

Attachments

• chanel 003.JPG
    chanel 003.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 299
I have it in blush and love it. I would purchase it again. I have used it serveral times and have had no problems. I initially thought it might be a little fragile but no scratches yet. I am reasonably careful with my bags but not over the top. Go for it.

I personally really don't like it at all. For some reason, for those who own it please don't take offense, but It looks a fake chanel to me, just my opinion. There are far better looking bags.

i love the smaller bag as it fits my body type.. i'm only 5'2 n the smaller version is perfect.. im actually hoping that i get it in black and white for my birthday next week!!:dothewave:

H, this one I thought I didn't like...unitl I saw it IRL. Very luxurious soft leather, and the gh is substantial in a way that makes the bag so classy. I think you should give it a try. I ended up with the ginormous black perfo w/sh, but only because I was going for an edgy messenger/travel bag vibe. It's worth the money, I swear(they'd have to pry it loose from my cold, dead, decrepit fingers to make me give it up!!!!). GL!!

I have it in blush and love it. I would purchase it again. I have used it serveral times and have had no problems. I initially thought it might be a little fragile but no scratches yet. I am reasonably careful with my bags but not over the top. Go for it.

Hi! can you pls post a pic of you blush rodeo drive? It surely sounds and must definitely looks divine. TIA:heart: