Smaller Maggie handbag

Valkrie

O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
I've always liked Maggie but it was just too big for me. I was at Coach yesterday to see what I could spend my 25% coupon on and I saw they had a smaller Maggie. Does anyone have this bag and what is your opinion of it? I'm really liking the black one.

Ya i don't like big bags but she is perfect and comfortable....so organized. If you can wait they are bringing out a maggie that is a tad smaller than the small one now. In croc, it will be available first week of December!!!

Ya i don't like big bags but she is perfect and comfortable....so organized. If you can wait they are bringing out a maggie that is a tad smaller than the small one now. In croc, it will be available first week of December!!!

I love the croc. Do you know what colors and what the price is?

I have the older version that is bigger and I have the Large of the new version but I love the smaller ones they are a perfect size.

look at the "What do you think of the new styles 2009-2010" thread I think they are page 12. Limited edition that come out either DEc 3rd or 4th. I think they are $548 and colors are pink, peony and bone.

Well I did it. I went to get the small Maggie in black and they had a new color periwinkle which I had to have. It is a beautiful shade of denim blue. I also got the studio etched diamond accent watch. I used my email coupon they sent me this week. DH said he would buy it for me for christmas.