Smaller Damier ebene bag

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Hey everyone, I'm 4 11" and need another ebene bag. Can you recommend something to me? I already have the speedy b 25 and the mini pochette in DE. I only buy new from the boutique, so no pre loved for me. What do you suggest?

Whether it's Neverfull PM Or Toyally PM Or Favorite PM, my only advice is to be practically, that is, it either fit a purpose ie crossbody bag for running errands or easy access open top etc. don't just stick to the tiny sizes that are not going to be practical GLD xx

Whether it's Neverfull PM Or Toyally PM Or Favorite PM, my only advice is to be practically, that is, it either fit a purpose ie crossbody bag for running errands or easy access open top etc. don't just stick to the tiny sizes that are not going to be practical GLD xx

Thanks for the tip! I kinda have to stick with smaller bags cos I'm so petite, larger ones overwhelm me!

Depends what you want to use it for really. For casual errands totally pm de or pochette nm would be good. For a smart/dressy going out bag alma bb or favorite pm/mm. Do you want something smaller than Speedy b25?

Do you guys think the totally pm looks like a baby / diaper bag? And is the Inside red?

I don't see how it looks like a diaper bag.....anyway, from an existentialist point of view, what is a diaper bag? What is a diaper bag supposed to look like? Some people use a NF as a diaper bag, does that make it a diaper bag for everyone else? When my daughter was a baby, I put a diaper and a small pack of wipes inside a Chanel jumbo flap a few times, does that make it a "diaper bag"? Just because something is used for a specific purpose by some doesn't define it as such for everyone else. Labeling things this way is so childish and hurtful to others who might be sensitive to these remarks (I'm not one of them). If you like it buy it and enjoy it!

Oh, yes the interior is red.