smaller Batignolles Horizontal

L

leesh

I want a bag that's a little bit smaller than the Batignolles Horizontal...Any recommendations? (shoulder bag preferred) :smile:

L

leesh

I like the slouchyness of the tivoli pm, but I think the Montorgueil PM is getting close except I think it's a little bulky...Anything that's a little slimmer?

yes i'm picky :P

ty!

Kelelanna

O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
I like the slouchyness of the tivoli pm, but I think the Montorgueil PM is getting close except I think it's a little bulky...Anything that's a little slimmer?

yes i'm picky :P

ty!
I like the Tivoli too! I think the pm might be too small if your used to carrying BH. I found it too small, so i'm thinking of GM. Good luck!

Oct 3, 2006
If you're willing to cross over to epi, then I would recommend a Madeleine PM. I also think the PH is a good idea for a mono.

peevenjo

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hawaii
Maybe the Neverfull MM? The Monty PM seems like a good size for you, plus it looks bulky, but it's not as structured as other bags are.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Definitely another for popincourt haut, LOVES it !

Also, the batignolles vertical may seem "smaller" - it's north south and I just find it easier to wear, but it has just as much capacity !

L

leesh

That's cute....but not quite what i'm looking for..

Is there a bag that's shorter (canvas wise) than that? I like the straps :smile:

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Maybe you could take a look athte LV site and compare dimensions? Not exactly sure what you're looking for.

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Popincourt Haut, it's a very versatile bag. I like the fact that the straps can be adjusted so that it can be used as a shoulder bag or hand held bag.