Small yet sweet instant reveal

MaryJoe84, MashiBags, pink_fluff, DOVELV, Bentley1, Kitty S., Genette, Tlcsuccess, ironic568, MyLuxuryDiary, luvallpurses, poohbag, minismurf04, Cuteandcouture, txrosegirl, halunfishie, purseprincess32, needlv

:ty:

vinbenphon1, Greengoddess8 She's an American muted torty, but only the fur is muted - personality is full color typical torty! So much that she has her own twitter page. (link) :catlick:

vivs_1229 The hat boxes were on display weeks ago, but were taken down recently. I asked for a hat box and the SA got it from the back.

jchen815 Downtown Portland, OR store, in Chanel Accessories.

Anneoftucson Thanks! I can stick to the ban as long as I avoid the store. As I was paying, I saw the staggeringly gorgeous orange patent flap maxi with gold HW. Oi. I knew I had to bolt! :shocked:

:tpfrox:

MaryJoe84, MashiBags, pink_fluff, DOVELV, Bentley1, Kitty S., Genette, Tlcsuccess, ironic568, MyLuxuryDiary, luvallpurses, poohbag, minismurf04, Cuteandcouture, txrosegirl, halunfishie, purseprincess32, needlv

:ty:

vinbenphon1, Greengoddess8 She's an American muted torty, but only the fur is muted - personality is full color typical torty! So much that she has her own twitter page. (link) :catlick:

vivs_1229 The hat boxes were on display weeks ago, but were taken down recently. I asked for a hat box and the SA got it from the back.

jchen815 Downtown Portland, OR store, in Chanel Accessories.

Anneoftucson Thanks! I can stick to the ban as long as I avoid the store. As I was paying, I saw the staggeringly gorgeous orange patent flap maxi with gold HW. Oi. I knew I had to bolt! :shocked:

:tpfrox:

Thanks for the link! She is precious !