Small Willis

pebblelina

Nov 1, 2010
Hi everyone
I'm trying to figure out how small the small Willis is, I fell in love with the silver/pink combo, but I'm abit worried about the size. Does anyone have the small size and would be willing to share any pics of what can fit inside this bag? Thanks ;)

I think it's only 7 x 7 inches.....so definitely on the small side. I was also thinking of this one because I love the colour, but I think I'm going to go with the EW version because the small one won't be practical at all.

It's tiny. I could barely fit my wallet, cell phone and keys in it. I think I'm going to have to take it back... I ordered the tuberose gathered madison and will compare once it arrives but I don't think the size of the little new Willis is going to work for a grown woman as a day-to-day...

I saw the small Willis in person. Cute, but it's really tiny! It's about the same size as a lot if these little crossbody bags Coach has been making lately. There's really only room for a small wallet and phone and maybe a little scattered makeup.

Thank you to everyone. I went to the Mall today and ohmygosh, fell completely in luv with the new Willis in Parchment, soooo yummy :smile: I love it and for me, it's the perfect size, there's no way I could have went for the tiny small willis, I think this is a small medium ;) I dunno but I luv it ;)