Small wallet with lots of card slots

kokogirl

Jan 4, 2011
I have been hesitant to buy a LV wallet since they are expensive and I think I can buy a bag instead. But now I am seeing all the beautiful wallets here and am considering getting a wallet with my new bag next month. I like small wallets, but I would like quite a few card slots. I have dl, insurance card, 3 credit cards, and sometimes a Costco card or gift card. I looked online and like the Marie and zippy coin purse. I remember a newer wallet- origami, but I don't see it online. I searched for the origami wallet but couldn't find any threads in the clubhouse. Any suggestions are welcome! Thank you!

I am in LOVE with my Vernis ZCP!

Right now I have 9 cards in there...my Driver's License, 3 debit cards, 2 debit cards, my Costco membership card, AirMiles card and my Starbucks card.

In addition, I have some coins and some folded bills.

I highly recommend this! I use this as my daily wallet and it fits in my bigger bags such as the NF and Speedy as well as my smaller ones like my Eva.

Plus I don't find it that expensive compared to other LV wallets...I brought my in London, UK and it cost me 270 Euros minus the tax rebate.

I am in LOVE with my Vernis ZCP!

Right now I have 9 cards in there...my Driver's License, 3 debit cards, 2 debit cards, my Costco membership card, AirMiles card and my Starbucks card.

In addition, I have some coins and some folded bills.

I highly recommend this! I use this as my daily wallet and it fits in my bigger bags such as the NF and Speedy as well as my smaller ones like my Eva.

Plus I don't find it that expensive compared to other LV wallets...I brought my in London, UK and it cost me 270 Euros minus the tax rebate.

Agree! ZCP is a really good one!

another vote for zcp. have been really happy w it. have a couple cc, debit, OHIP and a couple points cards and cash in there (and a pic of my adorable 2 yr old niece of focurse!) and could fit more

I love my insolite. Coin purse. They don't have the colored interior anymore, but they have the reg. brown leather

INSOLITE2res.jpg

INSOLITEres.jpg

I love it. It has 3 card slots on one side and 2 on the other. I keep two cards in each fine w/out pulling at the seam. It also has a big pocket on either side....one for checks and the other for bills. To me it's about the same size as zip but holds more. IMO

drspock7 said:
I love my insolite. Coin purse. They don't have the colored interior anymore, but they have the reg. brown leather

I love it. It has 3 card slots on one side and 2 on the other. I keep two cards in each fine w/out pulling at the seam. It also has a big pocket on either side....one for checks and the other for bills. To me it's about the same size as zip but holds more. IMO

I like this one, too! Is the snap really tight so it won't pop open?

i was gonna suggest the oragami, when it comes to the ZCP, you have to stuff multiple cards in one slot, so i didn't like that part or else my vote would be ZCP all the way in pomme! but the oragami is online? i just went on the website and looked at it?

If the op has 5 cards or so they definetly would not need to bemdoubled in the zcp at all. Including the spot in the middle you would even have extra space. I use the spots at each end as adiitional card slots. It is just they go all the way down so if u arent careful things could slip down

LVoeletters said:
i was gonna suggest the oragami, when it comes to the ZCP, you have to stuff multiple cards in one slot, so i didn't like that part or else my vote would be ZCP all the way in pomme! but the oragami is online? i just went on the website and looked at it?

I have no idea why I couldn't find the origami last night! I must have been really tired!

I just got the french purse in damier and it's perfect. It has 7 or 8 cc slots, several pockets, and a great change area that's large enough to hold bills and frequently used cards as well. It's not as expensive as some of the others.