Small wallet with lots of card slots

kokogirl

Jan 4, 2011
Sunny Florida
I have been hesitant to buy a LV wallet since they are expensive and I think I can buy a bag instead. But now I am seeing all the beautiful wallets here and am considering getting a wallet with my new bag next month. I like small wallets, but I would like quite a few card slots. I have dl, insurance card, 3 credit cards, and sometimes a Costco card or gift card. I looked online and like the Marie and zippy coin purse. I remember a newer wallet- origami, but I don't see it online. I searched for the origami wallet but couldn't find any threads in the clubhouse. Any suggestions are welcome! Thank you!

Lushie

Sep 16, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I am in LOVE with my Vernis ZCP!

Right now I have 9 cards in there...my Driver's License, 3 debit cards, 2 debit cards, my Costco membership card, AirMiles card and my Starbucks card.

In addition, I have some coins and some folded bills.

I highly recommend this! I use this as my daily wallet and it fits in my bigger bags such as the NF and Speedy as well as my smaller ones like my Eva.

Plus I don't find it that expensive compared to other LV wallets...I brought my in London, UK and it cost me 270 Euros minus the tax rebate.

sophiae

Bang Tidy!
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
six feet under the stars
I am in LOVE with my Vernis ZCP!

Right now I have 9 cards in there...my Driver's License, 3 debit cards, 2 debit cards, my Costco membership card, AirMiles card and my Starbucks card.

In addition, I have some coins and some folded bills.

I highly recommend this! I use this as my daily wallet and it fits in my bigger bags such as the NF and Speedy as well as my smaller ones like my Eva.

Plus I don't find it that expensive compared to other LV wallets...I brought my in London, UK and it cost me 270 Euros minus the tax rebate.
Agree! ZCP is a really good one!

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Canada Eh!
another vote for zcp. have been really happy w it. have a couple cc, debit, OHIP and a couple points cards and cash in there (and a pic of my adorable 2 yr old niece of focurse!) and could fit more

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
I love my insolite. Coin purse. They don't have the colored interior anymore, but they have the reg. brown leather

I love it. It has 3 card slots on one side and 2 on the other. I keep two cards in each fine w/out pulling at the seam. It also has a big pocket on either side....one for checks and the other for bills. To me it's about the same size as zip but holds more. IMO

kokogirl

Jan 4, 2011
Sunny Florida
drspock7 said:
I love my insolite. Coin purse. They don't have the colored interior anymore, but they have the reg. brown leather

I love it. It has 3 card slots on one side and 2 on the other. I keep two cards in each fine w/out pulling at the seam. It also has a big pocket on either side....one for checks and the other for bills. To me it's about the same size as zip but holds more. IMO
I like this one, too! Is the snap really tight so it won't pop open?

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
i was gonna suggest the oragami, when it comes to the ZCP, you have to stuff multiple cards in one slot, so i didn't like that part or else my vote would be ZCP all the way in pomme! but the oragami is online? i just went on the website and looked at it?

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
Canada Eh!
If the op has 5 cards or so they definetly would not need to bemdoubled in the zcp at all. Including the spot in the middle you would even have extra space. I use the spots at each end as adiitional card slots. It is just they go all the way down so if u arent careful things could slip down

Possum

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Australia
I think the Compact Origami (smaller size) would suit you very well. It comes in mono & damier ebene. I think I even saw a pic of it in Azur.

kokogirl

Jan 4, 2011
Sunny Florida
LVoeletters said:
i was gonna suggest the oragami, when it comes to the ZCP, you have to stuff multiple cards in one slot, so i didn't like that part or else my vote would be ZCP all the way in pomme! but the oragami is online? i just went on the website and looked at it?
I have no idea why I couldn't find the origami last night! I must have been really tired!

praiser

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I just got the french purse in damier and it's perfect. It has 7 or 8 cc slots, several pockets, and a great change area that's large enough to hold bills and frequently used cards as well. It's not as expensive as some of the others.