Small wallet suggestion

beatese

Jun 11, 2010
Dear all, I need some help in getting a small wallet to fit in my damier Eva.

I know about ZCP, but I hate the fact that I need to fold my notes, in oz dollar (it is like plastic). Sometimes it just can't get through the vendor machines (and make the notes look ugly too)

Is there any suggestion about small wallet, without needing to fold my notes?

.......or any other wallet from other designer? (:Pdon't hate me)

The Sarah is pretty big, I have it and it is hard to get in/out of a Speedy 25! I would recomment the Ludlow, but you will have to fold the notes. What about a simple men's billfold? I know the notes will technically be 'folded' but not with such a crease, kwim?

I have an Eva and I just got the Helene wallet specifically because it fits easily into my Eva with tons of room left over for keys, blackberry, etc.
and the Helene is a full wallet places for coins, paper money and credit cards. IMO it is the perfect little wallet!

Why don't you just let the notes be loose in the bag and carry a small change purse for the coins. And a credit card holder for the cards. You could use the ZCP for coins & cards together and let the notes stay loose in the bag.

I recommend the Elise. It's literally half the size of a Porte Tresor, has 6 CC slots, a coin side and room for a full size bill without folding. Retails for $535 I think.

so here's my Helene in my Eva. This passes weekend I attended a wedding and also had my camera in there, but couldn't figure out how to take the pic while the camera was actually in the bag! LOL Even with the camera in there the bag was not overstuffed and misshapen.

Attachments

• 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,018
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 937
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,228
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG