Small wallet suggestion

I had gotten the Helene wallet right when it came out (and right before the price increase :graucho:) because I thought it looked so cute and would fit in my smaller bags, such as Eva, and the Pochette, and would be a good, simple wallet for traveling. I liked that I don't have to fold up my paper money to cram in a coin slot, like with the ZCP, and the Helene is basically like a little, compact wallet (an actual wallet). I got it heat-stamped, which made it even cuter! It's probably the only purchase made recently that I haven't felt guilty about! :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1441.JPG
    IMG_1441.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_1440.JPG
    IMG_1440.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 517
  • IMG_1448.JPG
    IMG_1448.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG_1444.JPG
    IMG_1444.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG_1445.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 526
I had gotten the Helene wallet right when it came out (and right before the price increase :graucho:) because I thought it looked so cute and would fit in my smaller bags, such as Eva, and the Pochette, and would be a good, simple wallet for traveling. I liked that I don't have to fold up my paper money to cram in a coin slot, like with the ZCP, and the Helene is basically like a little, compact wallet (an actual wallet). I got it heat-stamped, which made it even cuter! It's probably the only purchase made recently that I haven't felt guilty about! :lol:

couldn't agree more! love mine

I have the Monogram Empreinte secret compact wallet and I love it, it's just beautiful and you don't have to fold the notes like a zippy. The only downside is it doesn't have too many slots for cards. But if you get a chance to see it in person I'm sure you'll consider it as it's just gorgeous.

so here's my Helene in my Eva. This passes weekend I attended a wedding and also had my camera in there, but couldn't figure out how to take the pic while the camera was actually in the bag! LOL Even with the camera in there the bag was not overstuffed and misshapen.

Wow seeing this makes me want to get the Helene ASAP! :graucho: Btw, the Helene also fits inside the mini pochette. ;)

ITA, I have this wallet & it fits in my mono pochette with plenty of room for keys, iPhone, lipgloss & still room left.

The Elise in vernis looks pretty albeit expensive... :smile: Do you know if it fits inside the mini pochette?

Does it get bulky when filled with bills? That's my worry...

Does it get bulky when filled with bills? That's my worry...

If you carry a whole lot of bills it gets a little bulky, but it's not too bad.
It's not a big wallet, so I think for the smaller bag, which was part of the reason that I wanted the smaller wallet, I don't usually load it up with all kinds of money. On the last trip we were on I had a whole bunch of $1 bills for tips, and this sort of got a little bulky, but it really wasn't that bad. It's really worked out well, much better than when I had the ZCP. :smile:

I have the Monogram Empreinte secret compact wallet and I love it, it's just beautiful and you don't have to fold the notes like a zippy. The only downside is it doesn't have too many slots for cards. But if you get a chance to see it in person I'm sure you'll consider it as it's just gorgeous.

I'm with msresinhead, another vote for the Empreinte Secrete Compact wallet. Despite having only three slots for credit cards there is room to slip in additional cards. BTW, love your SC bag in your avatar msresinhead!

check out on the mens size under wallets ebene the last two (it has two snaps) there are two sizes of this and I think the larger one would fit the eva....what is nice is that although not a true wallet theres 4 pieces to this and you can pick and choose what to use....if used seperately they are flat pieces! smaller one called adjustable organizer and larger size called adjustable wallet..

If you carry a whole lot of bills it gets a little bulky, but it's not too bad.
It's not a big wallet, so I think for the smaller bag, which was part of the reason that I wanted the smaller wallet, I don't usually load it up with all kinds of money. On the last trip we were on I had a whole bunch of $1 bills for tips, and this sort of got a little bulky, but it really wasn't that bad. It's really worked out well, much better than when I had the ZCP. :smile:

That's good. :smile: Btw, is this your only wallet or do you use a bigger wallet for your bigger bags? If so, Which wallet do you use for your Bigger bags?

I'm with msresinhead, another vote for the Empreinte Secrete Compact wallet. Despite having only three slots for credit cards there is room to slip in additional cards. BTW, love your SC bag in your avatar msresinhead!

Thank you for the compliments, I love the SC too. I just got her out only moments ago I'm taking her out tomorrow.
We are going to lunch then to the LV store :smile:.