Small Wallet Option - Smart Wallet in Damier Graphite

1. Has 6 credit card slots and a slip pocket behind 3 of them, a bill section, and a zippered coin pocket. I’ve been downsizing my wallets and this is a fantastic option if you are looking for a smaller wallet. Damier Graphite retails for 540US and also comes in Epi for 635US. Men’s section.

6B6890C0-F50D-424B-AFFC-4734852B67B2.jpeg FF64B2D8-D7EA-44CF-B0CB-2EE00FDFC11B.jpeg

2. Love it!!!

Addy likes this.
  3. Love this wallet too! Got it in the Summer and it has become a favourite. Prices in CDN - Damier Graphite $620, Epi $730.

camalie and Addy like this.
  4. I looked at it once. I liked it except for the snap.

5. This wallet is so compact. Thanks for sharing.

Addy likes this.
  6. What did you dislike about the snap?

7. My concern is the constant pulling on it on a daily basis over time and how it might stretch or pull the leather and/or whether the snap would pull or tear out if I wasn't careful enough. I'm not spending that much money on a wallet when I think there are better options in the same price range or even lower.

I remember discussing it with the SA, and she basically agreed, stating that there was a reason why there was only one of those in the store.

8. I love it, what a great size and lots of options. I too like smaller wallets. Very nice :smile:

Bumbles likes this.
  9. This is a great wallet and I hope you enjoy it! I have it on my wishlist.