Small vs Medium Classic Flap

gabbyss

mommy of 3
O.G.
Oct 12, 2006
Exactly why I ended up with both. I’m 5’0” and the small looked better on my frame and I liked how it looked single strap but the medium was great for the extra room but definitely a lot more casual looking. Eventually if you can get both …get both. They serve different purposes! Good luck! They’re both lovely

Agree that the Medium looks great on you! With the double flap, they don't end up holding as much inside as it may appear. I don't notice too much of a difference between my mini rectangular (single flap) and medium double flap.
I agree with this! Space wise a medium double flap is very similar to a mini rectangular. Small fits even less…

Go for the medium!

Reactions: Coach Superfan

karmilan

Nov 17, 2018
I bought a small classic flap 1.5 years ago (stores were still half closed due to COVID at that time and not allowing people to try things on as readily). When I brought it home I started to have second thoughts due to the size. I have a small frame and while it looked fine on me, I thought that the medium would look better & fit much more in it. Chanel exchanged my small for a medium thankfully. I love my medium.

Reactions: Coach Superfan