Small Vintage Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,
    I've been looking for a vintage vanity for awhile. I wanted one without the embroidered CC's and in calf. I finally found one in good condition. I had to get a little Chanel fix while I keep looking for my HG vintage maxi.

This is my first reveal, so bear with me!

image.jpeg
  2. Here's the back.

image.jpeg
  3. The interior

image.jpeg
  4. More of the detail

image.jpeg
  5. Wow I love your vintage vanity!!! It's super gorgeous...Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

6. Thank you so much!!

7. Have one just like it - love it!!!

8. Yay congrats! It looks beautiful!

9. They're so cute, aren't they? Thank you! I love it too! Do you ever carry yours out?

Thank you so much!

10. Oh my goodness, it is adorable!! It's in great condition too! Congrats my friend and thanks for the reveal

11. No I don't use it for outside - it's just in my vanity closet with my make-up - but its so easy to use it when you are traveling because everything is in one place. enjoy!!

12. Thank you! i know you know I've been looking for one. Hopefully, we will all find our vintage treats soon. :biggrin:

13. You are such a great finder of vintage items and this is adorable. I'd love to see how it looks with the strap sometime. This looks to be in great condition and it will so cute with your makeup items etc.

14. I like it. It appears to be in great condition. A nice size as well. Great find.

15. Thank you! I was planning on using it as you said. But then thought it might be cute to hand carry for dinner or drinks.