Small, versatile bag - any recommendations?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello :smile:

So after being on a hunt for a small, versatile bag, I figured why not ask the bag wizzes of PF! I'm looking for a small crossbody bag that can hold two phones, one small to med size wallet, some cosmetics, and a fat key chain. I thought the Givenchy Pandora mini would be a good fit but then I thought it was too casual.

I am looking for something that can go with dressy and casual outfits. Kinda like the SL Betty bag. I'm not planning to spend TOO MUCH on it, but I'd love to hear your recommendations with no price limits.

Thank you all!!! :smile:

2. Chloe Faye

3. Gucci soho disco bag

4. Marc Jacobs single baroque

5. I love the shape! Thanks for sharing!

6. I vote for the Gucci Soho Disco. Phenomenal bag!

Attached Files:

7. Another voke for the gucci disco bag! Using it today!

8. Disco gets another vote from me. Also, Mulberry Lily is already a classic, def not casual, and it comes in several sizes and colors.

9. LV Twice - love it in empreinte leather, but the mono Twice is very nice, too!

10. Both the Twice and Disco are great bags...also the Celine Trio, but with the zippers may not hold as much.

11. Me too!

12. Alma BB and Soho Disco

13. What about a Mansur Gavriel mini or mini mini bucket? I would say the black (especially with metallic interior) or calf coated leathers wouldn't read as too casual. I love these bags. So comfortable and versatile!