Small Vanity w/ Classic Chain Club!

So far I'm just seeing mostly the cube size vanity bag in various colors and prints for leather. The Camilla print so far is the rectangular size. Have anyone seen any other colors for the original size rectangle vanity bag? Not my photo. IMG_20210303_130001.jpg

Reactions: mungoo33
So far I'm just seeing mostly the cube size vanity bag in various colors and prints for leather. The Camilla print so far is the rectangular size. Have anyone seen any other colors for the original size rectangle vanity bag? Not my photo. View attachment 5008826

the regular rectangle size only comes in the camellia print, the cube size also comes in the camellia print in red and black. There is no regular caviar in rectangle for 21s

Reactions: mungoo33
Hi all! Did anyone purchase the vertical vanity from 21S? All the reviews and pictures I’ve seen of this vanity have 3 diamond quilts down the center, but the picture on the Chanel website shows 3.5 diamond quilts. I’m wondering if maybe this season’s is slightly taller, and can perhaps fit a cardholder?

47405507-64C2-4770-9F06-E8927A6F5D69.jpeg

Hi all! Did anyone purchase the vertical vanity from 21S? All the reviews and pictures I’ve seen of this vanity have 3 diamond quilts down the center, but the picture on the Chanel website shows 3.5 diamond quilts. I’m wondering if maybe this season’s is slightly taller, and can perhaps fit a cardholder?

View attachment 5012139
It doesn’t fit a card holder. I saw videos on IG and YT. Definitely not a phone either.

I'm seeing a whole lot of the cube vanity bags that was purchased by department stores as well as stand alone boutique. Spring collection. I think with the price increase and if Chanel have not changed size measurements I'm probably going to start seeing this item sitting on display cases or more readily available for purchase. Looks like the market is getting flooded with this size slg.

I'm seeing a whole lot of the cube vanity bags that was purchased by department stores as well as stand alone boutique. Spring collection. I think with the price increase and if Chanel have not changed size measurements I'm probably going to start seeing this item sitting on display cases or more readily available for purchase. Looks like the market is getting flooded with this size slg.
i think the mini square vanity is novel idea but I try to avoid buying items that would not fit my phone.
I know most people may justify by saying "most of the time their phones are in their hands, or pocket"

i think the mini square vanity is novel idea but I try to avoid buying items that would not fit my phone.
I know most people may justify by saying "most of the time their phones are in their hands, or pocket"
I'm like you. If my phone don't fit I won't buy no matter how cute. I like to have my hands free and I don't like the feel of a phone in my pocket. I do have a older phone that's smaller that I can use as back up for some of my smaller sized bags.

Reactions: Classy&Fab
Hi has anyone seen this vanity l wonder how big it is
It’s pretty tiny. Shown next to
iPhone 12 Pro phone case. I can’t fit a flat Chanel cardholder in there. I can fit loose cards and cash, keys, small hand sanitizer, and lip balm and face mask and then it’s completely stuffed. Facemask not shown in pic. Definitely way too small to fit my phone.

122C9BB1-7868-4261-A404-34993C60A690.jpeg

995F7FB1-814A-4670-995F-55890EDF2BB0.jpeg

iPhone 12 Pro phone case. I can’t fit a flat Chanel cardholder in there. I can fit loose cards and cash, keys, small hand sanitizer, and lip balm and face mask and then it’s completely stuffed. Facemask not shown in pic. Definitely way too small to fit my phone.

View attachment 5013243

View attachment 5013244
Thanks for the pic!
I was thinking about this one in the white soooo cute! but OH MY! not even a card holder!! Why did Chanel do that! :eek:

Reactions: allure244

View attachment 5013243

View attachment 5013244
was the bag difficult to get your hands on?

All the vanity case owners out there, which size do you prefer? Square or rectangular?

I don’t own a vanity case, but think it’s really cute and planning to get one. My dilemma is shall I get the square one or wait for a rectangular one? I definitely think the square one is cuter and I’m petite so it’ll fit my frame well. But the rectangular one seems to fit a lot more, and I’ve seen A/W they’ll have rectangular with gold crushed ball or with top handle. Or shall I get both?

However, it seems a bit pointless having two mini vanity case and I don’t really use super mini bags, I have a few tiny bags never really used them, it’s always a pain try to squeeze all essentials in. Normally, if I want to use a smaller bag I’d go for my mini flap.