Small Vanity w/ Classic Chain Club!

Saw these on Instagram! Not sure where the seller is based (or if the account is even legit — it seems very new — this is NOT an endorsement), but it is interesting to see different colors starting to potentially roll out in some markets. I’m still holding out for a black!
View attachment 4739275 View attachment 4739276 View attachment 4739277 View attachment 4739278
Yes, these came out a few months ago! My boutique ordered the pink and black and purple I believe :smile:

Reactions: Classy&Fab
Yes, these came out a few months ago! My boutique ordered the pink and black and purple I believe :smile:

Interesting! I've seen the black, pink, and navy, but never the purple or yellow. I was trying to figure out if the blue and the pink the seller posted were the same as the ones that came out a few months ago, or newer/slightly lighter shades -- hard to tell from the pics/lighting, but they may be the same. I've never seen anyone with the yellow or purple, tho -- hope to see someone on tPF or IG wearing them soon! :nuts:

Interesting! I've seen the black, pink, and navy, but never the purple or yellow. I was trying to figure out if the blue and the pink the seller posted were the same as the ones that came out a few months ago, or newer/slightly lighter shades -- hard to tell from the pics/lighting, but they may be the same. I've never seen anyone with the yellow or purple, tho -- hope to see someone on tPF or IG wearing them soon! :nuts:
Here are the colors that it came out in from 20s :smile:I know Japan has it in the purple!! So cute, like Skittles! Haha

Attachments

• DC787594-95A0-4B85-B7C0-427878962595.png
    DC787594-95A0-4B85-B7C0-427878962595.png
    659.5 KB · Views: 455
Here are the colors that it came out in from 20s :smile:I know Japan has it in the purple!! So cute, like Skittles! Haha

Amazing -- thanks for sharing! I didn't realize it came out in so many colors! :nuts: So there are two different pinks & two different blues, then. Totally agree -- they are like skittles! Hope some more colors & stock trickles over to the US when the boutiques open up again! :heart:

Reactions: mzbaglady1
Hi @nashpoo! Are you in the US? I’m so in love with the purple? Could you please let me know. Thank you-

Hi nashpoo! I would love to know too [emoji846] I’ve previously reached out to Chanel customer care and they told me US is only getting black and pink. I’m not sure if they’re wrong (but not surprised since they just recently gave me the wrong reference number for a classic [emoji20]). The purple would be gorgeous.

Reactions: bleujey
Hi @nashpoo! Are you in the US? I’m so in love with the purple? Could you please let me know. Thank you-

Hi nashpoo! I would love to know too [emoji846] I’ve previously reached out to Chanel customer care and they told me US is only getting black and pink. I’m not sure if they’re wrong (but not surprised since they just recently gave me the wrong reference number for a classic [emoji20]). The purple would be gorgeous.

Hi!! Yes, the boutiques in Hawaii ordered the purple, but it might be in thr mini size, I can't remember since this was back in Feb

Reactions: cecegrl and bleujey