Small Vanity w/ Classic Chain Club!

Can a bigger iPhone fit? Does anyone know the strap drop?
I don't have a measuring tape, but I'm around 5 feet tall and the bag hits me at the waist when worn crossbody.
I don't know the answer to your iPhone question, but do you have a mini o-case? It fits into the vanity at an angle, so if it's the same size I would imagine your phone would fit! Hope this helps...

Saw this on Fashionphile tonight -- the mini selling for $1200 more than the small retails at?!? :confused1: I get that both sizes are in high demand and hard to find ATM, but that markup is ridic if you ask me. I can't imagine paying almost $3000 for a 3" square bag. :nuts:

View attachment 4710242
I saw that the other day and laughed !! It's probably cheaper to buy it through a personal shopper haha. That's ridic!

Reactions: Classy&Fab
I saw that the other day and laughed !! It's probably cheaper to buy it through a personal shopper haha. That's ridic!

Exactly! If I wanted it that badly I'd go the personal shopper route or just wait as it's very likely it will be reissued again in coming seasons...but to each his own! Says it's in 17 carts ATM so I'm sure someone will snag it eventually! :biggrin:

Reactions: Uptown Luxer
Exactly! If I wanted it that badly I'd go the personal shopper route or just wait as it's very likely it will be reissued again in coming seasons...but to each his own! Says it's in 17 carts ATM so I'm sure someone will snag it eventually! :biggrin:
Yeah, that’s crazy!!!! I would say that Fashiophile needs a reality check, but I can’t blame them, if people are willing to pay double for certain items.

Reactions: Classy&Fab
This is my first new from boutique chanel bag. What a winner. Fits soo much!!
Hi may I know if this is nsvy or black? Do tou have the colour code? My SA toldme there’s only in navy blue but this seems like black! Thanks. Am on the waiting list currently ☺️ The photo below is from the website and I don’t see any black listed for this size

Attachments

• 263525CE-E8D8-44FF-8EFB-967DB2F16FC5.jpeg
    263525CE-E8D8-44FF-8EFB-967DB2F16FC5.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 454
:nuts::drinks::drinks:
Hi may I know if this is nsvy or black? Do tou have the colour code? My SA toldme there’s only in navy blue but this seems like black! Thanks. Am on the waiting list currently ☺️ The photo below is from the website and I don’t see any black listed for this size
This bag came out in pink, navy and black. I personally, wanted the navy but I was told that US boutiques did not order navy so I settled for the black. If you like navy, I would go for it in a heart beat. I still can’t believe I got this bag! It was such a great deal for Chanel and it fits more than I dreamed of :yahoo:

Reactions: alliegetyourgun