Small Vanity with classic chain

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen this bag yet? I am wondering if anyone would have mod shots. Thank you!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Been waiting for this one too!

3. Currently on multiple waitlist for this bag :sad:

Uptown Luxer likes this.
  4. Are you guys in the US? I was wondering when it’s arriving in stores

5. Are you in the US?

6. Me too! Waiting for it in pink. If you're interested, try stand alone boutiques as well as Nordstrom.

Attached Files:

7. The boutique at South Coast plaza is getting black and pink. But Nordstrom in San Diego is not getting any. Which Nordstrom did you check?

8. Which color are you interested in??

9. Navy

10. Oh :sad: I'm not sure who bought navy, but try thr boutique in Hawaii, in Waikiki. Also Nordstrom Seattle bought pink.. I didn't ask about other colors. Good luck !!

Uptown Luxer likes this.
  11. Yes! One store im on waitlist is expecting two arriving tomorrow, but im 6 in line :sad: will keep posted with mod pic if i manage to get my hand on one this week!!

Uptown Luxer likes this.
  12. It started to ship this week... i called yesterday and missed out on one but more flow shipments are expected.

Uptown Luxer likes this.
  13. Are you getting black? Curious when other colors will start coming in

14. Does anyone know if the chain is long enough for crossbody ?

sweetlikechocolate likes this.
  15. Im on waitlist for black... they told me navy hasn’t started to ship yet. Ill take first one i can get hands on :smile:

Uptown Luxer likes this.