Small unexpected reveal [emoji85]

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, so I went to London yesterday and picked up a little something.
    I'm trying to save for my next bag, but I just couldn't resist especially when there are only 2 left in the whole country!
    Also the SA's in Selfridges were absolutely wonderful, the sweetest most lovely people, I highly recommend going there.

So here it is... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466336128.761041.jpg teeny tiny bag.

Attached Files:

2. I wanna see!

3. It's so hard to capture the colour. It's a summer 2015 piece I think the colour is called turquoise which sums it up perfectly.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466337359.096214.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466337384.748682.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466337395.682947.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466337410.364972.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466337421.349769.jpg View attachment 3384758

4. Oooooooh that's pretty!

5. Thanks so much guys [emoji5] xo

6. WOW! What a gorgeous color, I love it!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

7. love the color, congrats!

8. Gorgeous!!!!!

9. How much was this beautiful item? If you don't mind me asking :smile: It is so cute!!

10. Wow,how lucky are you! I rang round the UK boutiques last month trying to locate the same one to replace one I had stolen.
    They all said none available. Congrats.

11. Thank you. Oh no that sucks. But the SA told me there is one more left in Heathrow if you're still interested, it maybe worth giving them a call.

12. I may just do that. Thanks!

13. Thank you so much Ceedoan, again I went for the lamb, it calls to me! Same here, I looked at all the black slgs but I wasn't a fan. I couldn't leave without this little gem! I can't wait for more summer colours to be released later on in the year. I would love something in purple [emoji171]

Thanks so much. I can't wait to start using it. [emoji5]

Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice