Small unexpected reveal [emoji85]

Jun 2, 2016
England
Hi guys, so I went to London yesterday and picked up a little something.
I'm trying to save for my next bag, but I just couldn't resist especially when there are only 2 left in the whole country!
Also the SA's in Selfridges were absolutely wonderful, the sweetest most lovely people, I highly recommend going there.

So here it is... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466336128.761041.jpg teeny tiny bag.

Attachments

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011

Jellybeanweeby

Apr 9, 2015
Wow,how lucky are you! I rang round the UK boutiques last month trying to locate the same one to replace one I had stolen.
They all said none available. Congrats.

Jun 2, 2016
England
Wow,how lucky are you! I rang round the UK boutiques last month trying to locate the same one to replace one I had stolen.
They all said none available. Congrats.
Thank you. Oh no that sucks. But the SA told me there is one more left in Heathrow if you're still interested, it maybe worth giving them a call.

Jun 2, 2016
England
congrats!! i saw this piece and it's such a gorgeous color, i'm a sucker for colorful and bright SLG's. so happy for you!
Thank you so much Ceedoan, again I went for the lamb, it calls to me! Same here, I looked at all the black slgs but I wasn't a fan. I couldn't leave without this little gem! I can't wait for more summer colours to be released later on in the year. I would love something in purple [emoji171]

WOW! What a gorgeous color, I love it!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:
Thanks so much. I can't wait to start using it. [emoji5]

love the color, congrats!
Thank you!