Small Turnlock Whipstich Dakota

Belle79

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
This bag is lovely and the details are exquisite - I just don't think it's for me. It has a bohemian edge, almost a western look. I'm not sure what I was expecting, because it does look a lot like the preview pics we've seen. Here are some pics for those that are interested in this style. The price is $525.

Attachments

• d9.JPG
    d9.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 1,227
  • d1.JPG
    d1.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,211
  • d2.JPG
    d2.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 1,217
  • d3.JPG
    d3.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 1,221
This bag is lovely and the details are exquisite - I just don't think it's for me. It has a bohemian edge, almost a western look. I'm not sure what I was expecting, because it does look a lot like the preview pics we've seen. Here are some pics for those that are interested in this style. The price is $525.

Oh my gosh! Thanks so much!! Is the strap adjustable?! Think you could post a mod pic so we can get a gauge for how big she is? I've been waiting for this one! Sorry it's not love!

Hehe! Thanks!! Is she heavy?! With the metal whip stitch?

It has some weight to it due to thickness and quality of the leather, but I wouldn't call it heavy. The weight wouldn't deter me if I was in love with it.

Here are some pics to show the size compared to mini borough.

Attachments

• d10.JPG
    d10.JPG
    196.4 KB · Views: 1,174
  • d11.JPG
    d11.JPG
    234.3 KB · Views: 1,180

Wow! I love it! but I can see that it really needs to work with your personal style. :smile:

Thanks for posting pix!

:P

I think this is really gorgeous! I do see how you might need to have a certain style to be comfortable with carrying it, but it is beautiful. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

It has some weight to it due to thickness and quality of the leather, but I wouldn't call it heavy. The weight wouldn't deter me if I was in love with it.

Here are some pics to show the size compared to mini borough.

Thank you so much for all of your helpful pictures!! This is like my dream bag!! I don't think it will be too heavy for me!