Small things that make you happy!

Thanks @Kevinaxx for reminding me about Harney & Sons. I will order the peach matcha and my usual chocolate tea :biggrin:.

I still haven’t worked up my tea game, so brew in an old bodum French press (even though I know from a former post by @Sunshine mama that this is not the best idea. . . (I do have tea inserts for by the cup, so perhaps I’ll use those until I pick a teapot

Thank you so much @limom for your kind words below! I still cannot believe it. Hugs

Last edited:
Thanks @Kevinaxx for reminding me about Harney & Sons. I will order the peach matcha and my usual chocolate tea :biggrin:.

I still haven’t worked up my tea game, so brew in an old bodum French press (even though I know from a former post by @Sunshine mama that this is not the best idea. . . (I do have tea inserts for by the cup, so perhaps I’ll use those until I pick a teapot

Thank you so much @limom for your kind words below! I still cannot believe it. Hugs
@880 Your cuff makes my eyes happy.:love:

880, your cuff is STUNNING!! :loveeyes:

880, your cuff is STUNNING!! :loveeyes:
Thanks so much @Hermes Nuttynut ! forgot to include: pics from Gabriel Kreuther anniversary dinner (I like it more than Per Se) and though it’s a splurge, it’s less expensive than omakase :smile: JMO though! It seems to be a special occasion kind of place though (which isn’t necessarily a good thing if you just want a nice meal). (a couple across the room also seemed to be celebrating by opening a Cartier love bracelet). (DH was like, what are they doing; why can’t she just slide the bracelet on; is that on TPF :smile: ) Dinners end: House made chocolates and passion fruit caramel; choclate sticky toffee pudding; pistachio frappe brulee and an anniversary cake (malted chocolate flavor). They have excellent carbs and amazing duck and Jamon iberico. Although GK is across from Bryant Park and east of Times Square, the sidewalks are calm and seem secure there. Crowd is dressed up So, from my limited perspective, in the areas I go, (my neighborhood is around Central Park, NY seems to be bouncing back a bit
B46AD179-85D2-46AE-86AD-3609C6216695.jpegA054A1FC-6FB3-4138-8825-95B82F05E335.jpeg

Last edited: