Small things that make you happy!

You’re right. Our vet pointed that out to us the other day. Apparently orange tabbies are primarily male (~80%). We got a girl:heart: didn’t even know about that. the spca had two orange girls:smile:
when I was looking to adopt two years ago, I saw some orange females....apparently there are more of them now than in the past

awesome...how big? over 100 lbs?
Well under,
Troy 51lb lb
Atticus 48 lb

DH came through again had to weigh the bouvs for their flights as they were considered freight.

Funny story.
One day as we were boarding a flight there was a huge Hagard type guy standing at the top of the steps as we were getting on the the plane. He introduced himself & asked if we owned the bouviers. No idea why he thought it could be us.

So “Hagard” had been taking our bouvs out for a run on the oily tarmac, their noses paws got covered with dirt on the tarmac & that’s why the inside of their boxes were always so dirty.
We said yes & he said he bred Irish wolfhounds and like to give big dogs a stretch before a long flight!

You can never know what you don’t know.
I’d been freaking that our boys somehow escaped and ran around the runways...

Well under,
Troy 51lb lb
Atticus 48 lb

DH came through again had to weigh the bouvs for their flights as they were considered freight.

Funny story.
One day as we were boarding a flight there was a huge Hagard type guy standing at the top of the steps as we were getting on the the plane. He introduced himself & asked if we owned the bouviers. No idea why he thought it could be us.

So “Hagard” had been taking our bouvs out for a run on the oily tarmac, their noses paws got covered with dirt on the tarmac & that’s why the inside of their boxes were always so dirty.
We said yes & he said he bred Irish wolfhounds and like to give big dogs a stretch before a long flight!

You can never know what you don’t know.
I’d been freaking that our boys somehow escaped and ran around the runways...
wow, first on their size - they look so big but it's a lot of hair I guess

and to they guy letting them out for a run.....yes, they could have run off and you would have been heartbroken. how irresponsible

Last edited: