Small tear on WOC

SBundles17

O.G.
May 12, 2009
I just picked up my package from Fedex (purchased from Neiman Marcus) and found a small tear in the leather on the inside of the flap. Is this worth returning it for, or should I not be so picky about something so small? Thanks for your input everyone!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401498211.394502.jpg

I just picked up my package from Fedex (purchased from Neiman Marcus) and found a small tear in the leather on the inside of the flap. Is this worth returning it for, or should I not be so picky about something so small? Thanks for your input everyone!
View attachment 2635385
if you can return it then I would. let's face it, we pay a lot for these chanel purses and that would bother me. :nogood:

View attachment 2635385
If it bothers you then absolutely return it. If they don't have another one to swap out then ask a boutique to repair it. They can mend small tears like this or touch it up so it isn't visible and prevent it from further damage. This is usually covered within a year of purchase. Once you start using the doc on a regular basis, you will get small scratches etc over time with use.

Thanks everyone! It looks like a small crack when they bent that area. I called the store and they don't have anymore in stock (I was wait listed for this item and was sent it the day that it came to the store). The associate apologize profusely about it and said that I could send it back if I wanted and be out back onto the wait list, as they do not have anymore. Other option is to use it and if it worsens they will handle the repair through chanel.
It is so small that I almost feel ridiculous for returning. 😁😁😁.
I don't know what to do!!!

Thanks everyone! It looks like a small crack when they bent that area. I called the store and they don't have anymore in stock (I was wait listed for this item and was sent it the day that it came to the store). The associate apologize profusely about it and said that I could send it back if I wanted and be out back onto the wait list, as they do not have anymore. Other option is to use it and if it worsens they will handle the repair through chanel.
It is so small that I almost feel ridiculous for returning. 😁😁😁.
I don't know what to do!!!

Since you just received it, go ahead and return it. Which woc is it? I'm sure everyone here will help you find a new one, there's no reason you should compromise on a tear, it's not a tiny scratch to buff out. You can put yourself on a few wait lists and check on here also, I'm sure you'll find a new one in no time, don't settle for an imperfect one after spending so much!

Since you just received it, go ahead and return it. Which woc is it? I'm sure everyone here will help you find a new one, there's no reason you should compromise on a tear, it's not a tiny scratch to buff out. You can put yourself on a few wait lists and check on here also, I'm sure you'll find a new one in no time, don't settle for an imperfect one after spending so much!

It's the timeless collection. I know it's the more common one, so it shouldn't be too long of a wait. I sent an email to the SA asking how it will affect my points (I opened a Neimans card for the extra points) as well as reimbursement for the shipping costs both ways.

It's the timeless collection. I know it's the more common one, so it shouldn't be too long of a wait. I sent an email to the SA asking how it will affect my points (I opened a Neimans card for the extra points) as well as reimbursement for the shipping costs both ways.

Then you should ask her to do an exchange for a new one, either when she receives or if she can locate at another store. I'm sure you'll be able to find another woc, it may just mean a little bit of a wait but it will be perfect and worth it! Good luck!