Small tear on my speedy35?

Feb 6, 2011
Shopping for my next new purse

Purchased this speedy 35 on ebay. The seller is very nice , great service, lots of pictures. There is a little mark on the front of the bag in the auction photo (see second photo). But it turns out to be a tear.

1. Do you think this would get worse in time?
2. Is there anyway to repair now and avoid getting larger?
3. I can return seller does accept returns or if you could get a price adjustment how much would a good fair price adjustment?

I am very new to LV bags only have one that was gifted to me. I hope you all can help me out.

Pretty bummed because other wise the bag is a great re-conditioned shape.

Thanks

Butterlite

Art Is Everywhere
O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
Dallas
If there is a tear in the canvas, LV will not do repairs on it. Personally, I would return it. It is Item Not As Described. A tear in LV cancas is a big deal (at least to me it is). Get your money back. You can tell her there is a tear that was not described and you'd prefer a refund, hopefully she will take it back, and if she refuses a return you can start a case against her. Ebay is very good about these sort of cases. Good luck and keep us updated.

LVmyotherbaby

May 11, 2013
Connecticut
If it was me, I'd return it as soon as possible! A tear in the canvas cannot be repaired. You can find one in same condition without tears out there, GL with your decision!

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
I agree with everyone else.. Return it and wait for another one. I wouldn't even take a discount.