Small tear in new trapeze

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone I just bought a black stamped croc trapeze this weekend (haven't worn it yet) and I noticed a small tear under the flap. I'm wondering if it's worth exchanging. My only fear is no bag is perfect and if I return it will I get a bag with something else slightly wrong. Also will it get worse. Its completely hidden since it's under the flap. Here are pics-- bottom right corner. What do you guys think ?

image-546133401.jpg image-2850080359.jpg
  2. I think if you're not 100% happy with your purchase you should attempt to exchange it, even if the tear is on the inside.
    Im really @nal about stuff like that though. When I buy a Balenciaga bag I ask the SA to bring every single one out so I can choose the one with the best leather.

3. usually I'm not too fussy but I think tear is unacceptable flaw on a new bag

4. Honestly, that would not bother me.

5. Thanks for your opinion guys. I'm just going to exchange it bc I absolutely love the bag and I want it to have a fresh start.