Small Stamp of Classic Jumbo Flap logo

  1. I saw a thread on this a while back but i cant seem to find it so im just going to ask you ladies! My jumbo classic flap has a little stamp on the bottom right hand side of the interlocking double C's logo. I was just wondering what this is! thanks!
  2. I don't remember what it exactly stands for but I do recollect it is on all jumbos with gold H/w (maybe on the med /large too) on the newer bags.It used to be on the top left CC on the older ones though!:smile:
  3. It is a goldplate marking. Is this the thread you were looking for?
  4. thanks so much that was just what i was looking for! :smile: