Small stam over Channel a good idea?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just bought the black small stam tonight. I want to use it as an evening bag. Do you think this bag is as classic as a Channel bag? I was looking at a Channel (not sure of the name) Eastwest? quilted lambskin bag for around $1100 and the stam is $800. If you had to choose between the two, which would you pick?

2. I love both the stam and the Chanel bag. I think they are both great. The small stam is slighter bigger so you will be able carry more with you. The E/W Chanel is actually fairly small. Enough to stick some cash (maybe a card case) tissue and a lip gloss.

I'm not choosing though. I can't and I refuse. You're not going to make me either. I think they are both very stylish, but are two different types of bags.

3. If you bought the stam, then you must have been really drawn to it. Congrats! I think you made a good decision. I love chanel too, but the stam is quickly becoming a classic.

4. ^^ I agree as I see many elderly women with it.

5. I think you made a good choice, I prefer the little stam for an evening bag over the larger style stam. Also, you'll be able to fit more, like e said. Both are beautiful bags, so you can't lost either way!

6. Chanel.

7. [​IMG]

There's also this alternative at neimanmarcus.com

8. that's one cute bag! /\

9. I have to say the Chanel. I think it's more timeless and classic. The stam is also a nice bag. If you're drawn to the Stam and it's functional for you, then go with it.

10. i would pick chanel....
    but it does not matter what i think or pick as long as you are happy with your pick.
    btw, congrats on the new bag.

11. i love both. they are different bags to me and each has a different vibe going on.

12. I actually have to say I think the Chanel has more staying power..The stam..I honestly believe is more of a dated item..(Sorry..Dont egg me ,my MJ forum gals...LMAO!)

13. ^ You converted me to Prada - I've always liked Prada, but I love...love them now!!! I've been eyeing some Chanel bags lately too, bad news for my wallet. =)

14. I agree w/ Jill.
    Chanel will last forever:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice