Small Sky on eBay! 610!!!

Cristina

Member
Oct 23, 2005
13,048
32
38
South Florida
I moved this to Deals and Steals. I wish the seller would post more pictures, even if the bag comes with a box and all the trimmings, you never know.

Anyone want to weigh in on authenticity?
 

winona77

Member
Mar 5, 2006
3,341
2
She send me photo's.
do I need to host them somewhere before I can link?

ps- thanks for moving the post. ;)
 

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
8,252
12
Colorado
Cristina said:
I moved this to Deals and Steals. I wish the seller would post more pictures, even if the bag comes with a box and all the trimmings, you never know.

Anyone want to weigh in on authenticity?
Totally agree about the photo - and lack of photos. :blink:

Also, is it just me, or does it look like the color is painted on the bag? It could just be the lighting; but lots more pictures are necessary to say anything about that bag.
 

winona77

Member
Mar 5, 2006
3,341
2
i asked for more photos and she IMMEDIATELY sent me about 14 good photos.
I'm not a expert on verifying BBags though, as they aren't my fav.
it looks ok though.
 

Cristina

Member
Oct 23, 2005
13,048
32
38
South Florida
winona77 said:
She send me photo's.
do I need to host them somewhere before I can link?

ps- thanks for moving the post. ;)
You can attach photos to your post by clicking the paperclip at the top of the text box. They do need to be under a certain size, or else they won't be uploaded. Then you click the paperclip and choose "Insert Attachments".

Loganz - It does look kinda funky. The seller also has a Hermes bag listed if you check out her other items. It's at a very low starting price :blink:
 

winona77

Member
Mar 5, 2006
3,341
2
Cristina said:
Loganz - It does look kinda funky. The seller also has a Hermes bag listed if you check out her other items. It's at a very low starting price :blink:

maybe her reserve is 4,000. :amuse: it's so pointless when sellers do stuff like that.
 

Cristina

Member
Oct 23, 2005
13,048
32
38
South Florida
So, what's the verdict? It looks all right to me, but I'm not a B-bag expert by any means! If it's legit, someone got a good deal. I like that color.
 

winona77

Member
Mar 5, 2006
3,341
2
there's no way it was fake. the time it would have taken alone to round up all of this paraphenalia would have been worth more than 610!!:lol:
 

Attachments

mlertpac

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
672
1
it looks a-ok to me. the handles are a little gritty though, maybe that's why. desperate need for cash?