Small sales reveal :-)

At the last minute I plumped for a cashmere scarf in the sale, in bottle green. IRL it looks greener than in these pictures. I was a bit worried the colour might remind me of school uniforms, but no, fortunately it doesn't! It's drapey and super soft, and long! At the moment the fibres feel a bit flat but I'm sure they'll fluff up with wear. Very happy, not sure I'd've paid full price, but at sale (or outlet) price I'd definitely recommend it :tup:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Btw I definitely got my 8 quids worth of p&p :rolleyes: #packagingoverload. It came in a green scarf box, inside a mulberry carrier, inside tissue paper and all of that was inside a large white box! Thought I'd been sent someone else's bag for a min ;)

image.jpg

Very nice, I love green!

I remember the saying blue and green should never be seen unless there's something in between...... what are your thoughts as I saw a lovely scarf in block navy and khaki? ...... I would just need a khaki bag then

Looks very snugly, I could do with that today. I love the colour too. I know what you mean about the packaging! Overload.
Yes, cat loved the packaging though - he was in it immediately :smile:. Hope you cold gets better soon.

Very nice, I love green!

I remember the saying blue and green should never be seen unless there's something in between...... what are your thoughts as I saw a lovely scarf in block navy and khaki? ...... I would just need a khaki bag then
Khaki and navy sounds very nice to me! This green hasn't photographed well, it's more vibrant than it appears here.

Very nice, I love green!

My grammar school uniform was a navy blue skirt and jumper, teamed with a lurid green blazer and bottle green or fawn socks! [emoji15]
Your proposed scarf sounds absolutely gorgeous in comparison - is it a fluffy one?

My grammar school uniform was a navy blue skirt and jumper, teamed with a lurid green blazer and bottle green or fawn socks! [emoji15]
Your proposed scarf sounds absolutely gorgeous in comparison - is it a fluffy one?
:lol: Who thinks up these colour schemes?! Mine was maroon with gold stripes - consequently maroon was a colour I steered clear of for many years :smile:. The scarf has a nap to it and I think it will get fluffier with wear, but its not one of those very fluffy cashmere scarves iykwim.

:lol: Who thinks up these colour schemes?! Mine was maroon with gold stripes - consequently maroon was a colour I steered clear of for many years :smile:. The scarf has a nap to it and I think it will get fluffier with wear, but its not one of those very fluffy cashmere scarves iykwim.

You were actually very on trend, maroon has now morphed to Oxblood. Mine was grey, acrylic . Grim.

Reactions: Evia