Small Ring Koala Agenda... Need a pen!

1. I picked up a small ring Koala agenda yesterday.... I don't really like the matching pen. Does anyone know of a pen that would fit in this agenda? The pen holder is extreeeemely narrow. I prefer a rollerball....
    Thanks!

2. Get the LV Nails pen it comes in 4 colors and is super cute, I have marshmallow, and blue (which I converted into a sylus for my palm pilot)!!

3. I looked at the DayTimer website, the pens that look like they might fit are all ballpoints.... The LV Nails pen, while very nice, I suspect is a ballpoint as well (please correct me if I am wrong)... The $220 price tag is a little more than I was hoping for as well.... There is a Mont Blanc store at Woodfield that I may check out this week. If I cannot find anything suitable there I will probably go with the inexpensive ballpoint from DayTimer, and continue the hunt for a rollerball that will fit the tiny, tiny loop in the agenda....

4. thanks

5. Which color did you get on the interior of your Koala? just curious, I :love: the pink!

6. I like the louis vuitton pen but i would loss it so easy.

7. They had the black and the pink in stock.... I got the pink... :love:

8. GOOD GIRL!!!! :love:

9. wow I didn't know there were different color interiors available! Do you have a pic??

10. Me either! If I had known that the koala agenda came with pink interior I might not have gotten the framboise agenda since it's so delicate. Pics please!

11. Koala_Pink_Closed.jpg Koala_Pink_Open_1.jpg Koala_Pink_Open_2.jpg LamySpirit.jpg
  12. Oh that's so cute, I love the pink interior !

13. I use a blue Tiffany pen in my black MC Agenda.
    It fits nicely and I like the way it looks with the MC. (I wish I could post a link but don't know how....:sad2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice