Small ring agenda in MC Shirley?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know there are various treads out there regarding more or less how much this bag can hold. Sorry if this question is a repeat. Can anyone tell me if a small ring agenda would fit comfortably in the MC Shirley? Along with a pochette cles and keys attached? If possible, pics plz . Thanks all :smile:

2. I can fit my small ring agenda in my pochettes so I would think they'll fit in the Shirley..

3. the small agenda would probably fit in the Shirley, BUT you may not be able to close it, because it's quite a small bag for all its size. the Pochette Cles and keys will definitely fit though.

4. Carnet de Bal will fit in !

5. NO WAY! you're going to have 2/5 of the agenda poking out....not very pretty.... However, i'm not saying that the Shirley is not roomy, it still fits a LOT of your essentials such tissues, compact powder, makeup, gloss, keys, cell...etc

6. It definitely does not fit! I just tried it out with my MC small agenda. The carnet de bal fits nicely though :smile:

7. Some old pics I found on my photobucket:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's pretty much all I carry when I use the Shirley.

8. How cutie is that!

I sure do love the Shirley clutch! It looks like you make good use of it!

My co workers and I at work sometimes try imitate Uma and how she held the Shirley... haha.

9. Thanks elle! I love the bag but didn't realize how thin this bag really is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice