Small reveals with huge outcomes

jclaybo

Unbothered
Sep 5, 2013
Hey y'all!! Treated myself last week to some LV goodies just wanted to share :lol: so first up I wanted a smaller TP cause my TP-26 was just too big for my LV bags, just a back story recently I purchased a pre-loved Birkin 40 BDP so the 26 size was perfect but once summer started rolling in I found the bag to be hot and heavy and wanted to switch bag to my trusty speedy so the 26 size was just so big and I found myself carrying it as a clutch more times. So I decided to get the cosmetic ouch in DE which has been a life saver it has allowed me to reduce my need for carrying a million lipsticks and my bag load is so much lighter!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405786343.881309.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405786354.889336.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405786363.891853.jpg

Next up is the Simple checkbook, I really didn't want to spend a ton of money on an LV wallet and I love the fact that this holds your check book and a few cards and I'm good to go! I condensed my discount card collection and only carry what I need and all other cards get carried in my Rolex card holder

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405786494.508036.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405786518.858910.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405786538.229761.jpg

Next is an oldie but goodie, I found a box of in my closet of old LV items I hadnt worn in years and some where epi 4 key holder and key pouches and I took this key pouch in because the chain was broke and my SA fixed it for me so it's good as new!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405786699.766481.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405786714.619320.jpg

NOT DONE YET :smile:

Up next is this beautiful bandeau, I really wanted some twillys for my Birkin and me and the SA were trying to figure out how to wear this on my Speedy B so I thought I would try something new. I shortened the strap and wrapped the bandeau around it, what I like about this is I have long hair and it was always getting caught in the buckle of the strap so now the buckle is covered and my hair is no longer getting ing caught :lol: what do you guys think to silly?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405786957.548671.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405786970.984734.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405786987.752108.jpg

Last but not least another lock for my Speedy because I love how the lock keeps my zipper from getting stuck and making zipping the bag up quick and easy so why not have two locks!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405787095.599121.jpg

So thanks for letting me share how these small purchased made huge outcomes in my everyday life :smile:

Next is an oldie but goodie, I found a box of in my closet of old LV items I hadnt worn in years and some where epi 4 key holder and key pouches and I took this key pouch in because the chain was broke and my SA fixed it for me so it's good as new!!

View attachment 2691656

View attachment 2691657

NOT DONE YET :smile:

Up next is this beautiful bandeau, I really wanted some twillys for my Birkin and me and the SA were trying to figure out how to wear this on my Speedy B so I thought I would try something new. I shortened the strap and wrapped the bandeau around it, what I like about this is I have long hair and it was always getting caught in the buckle of the strap so now the buckle is covered and my hair is no longer getting ing caught :lol: what do you guys think to silly?

View attachment 2691664

View attachment 2691665

View attachment 2691666

Last but not least another lock for my Speedy because I love how the lock keeps my zipper from getting stuck and making zipping the bag up quick and easy so why not have two locks!!

View attachment 2691669

So thanks for letting me share how these small purchased made huge outcomes in my everyday life :smile:
Love it all!!

Thank you so much ladies I appreciate all of your kind words! In regards to the bandeau I am still playing around with it, I have tightened it some,around the strap will post an updated pic I have gotten alot of compliments I love how its just unique and the pink and brown just compliment each other. I try really hard to justify my high end purchases :lol: think I did pretty good with these

Hey y'all!! Treated myself last week to some LV goodies just wanted to share :lol: so first up I wanted a smaller TP cause my TP-26 was just too big for my LV bags, just a back story recently I purchased a pre-loved Birkin 40 BDP so the 26 size was perfect but once summer started rolling in I found the bag to be hot and heavy and wanted to switch bag to my trusty speedy so the 26 size was just so big and I found myself carrying it as a clutch more times. So I decided to get the cosmetic ouch in DE which has been a life saver it has allowed me to reduce my need for carrying a million lipsticks and my bag load is so much lighter!!

View attachment 2691644

View attachment 2691645

View attachment 2691650

Next up is the Simple checkbook, I really didn't want to spend a ton of money on an LV wallet and I love the fact that this holds your check book and a few cards and I'm good to go! I condensed my discount card collection and only carry what I need and all other cards get carried in my Rolex card holder

View attachment 2691652

View attachment 2691653

View attachment 2691654
Congrats on your Birkin and LV haul:smile: