Small Reveals - Stocking Stuffers and a Two Things for Me!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I was at the Coach Outlet in Rosemont, Illinois the other night and I bought several small items as gifts with my tiered coupon - and I couldn't resist picking up a couple of little gifts for me! Here are some pics of my purchases and I will post close up photos and details below.

By the way, I hand-embroidered this tablecloth (along with a set of napkins!) long ago as gifts for my beloved Mother-in-Law. She passed away years ago and they've come back to me. They are on my table now but they make me think of her!

Christmas2016_002.JPG

Christmas2016_003.JPG

Last edited:
I actually bought several of these double-zip wristlets to give as gifts. The retail price was listed as $95 and I paid $19.60 each. The style number is F66505. They only had them in 3 colors (black: IMBLK, saddle: IMSAD, and red: IMDN8). I know that I've seen them in other colors on FOS (purple?) but these were all the colors they had in stock.

They actually had lots of different wristlets on display, but I liked these best because they are double-zip and they are made of pebbled leather. Most of the wristlets were made of coated canvas or cross-grain leather and they didn't appeal to me.

f66505_imblk_a0.jpg

f66505_imsad_a0.jpg

f66505_imdn8_a0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mariquel
The Metal Robot Keyfob is another small gift. The style number is F65429 SV GD. It was listed as $60 and I got it for $16.80.
Christmas2016_008.JPG

f65429_svgd_a0.jpg

Last edited:
The 4 GB USB Keyfob is another gift. The style number is F64143 BLK and it was listed at $75 and I paid $19.50. I think it will make a handy little gift for a male friend.

Christmas2016_007.JPG

f64143_blk_a0.jpg

Reactions: Mariquel
The last thing I got for myself was at the Men's Outlet and it was an impulse buy. The black Outlaw leather key fob at 50% off (marked $125 and I paid $75). It was the last small teddy bear that they had. The style number is F56746 SV BK. He is too big to wear as a bag charm but I plan to display him.

So that's all I got!
Christmas2016_004.JPG

f56746_svbk_a0.jpg

Wow you did great! Very nice gifts and great deals. I was thinking about the robot. Is it heavy? You have a closer pic you could post? Pretty embroidered tablecloth - what a special memory. [emoji3]

Reactions: katev
katev, your handiwork on the table cloth is fantastic! I can't imagine working on such a large surface. Did you cross-stitch the letters? That's my favourite kind of needlework.

Your gift recipients will really enjoy their double zip wristlets. I bought myself a bronze double zip wristlet a couple of weeks ago and I like the convenience of the two sections.

Love your ring! You always choose the best jewellery!

The bear and the robot charm are so cute! What fun finds!

Congrats! What great finds. I have the same black bear charm. Enjoy the ones for you. :smile:

Great gifts! I especially like your ring -- so unique looking. Beautiful tablecloth!

katev, your handiwork on the table cloth is fantastic! I can't imagine working on such a large surface. Did you cross-stitch the letters? That's my favourite kind of needlework. Your gift recipients will really enjoy their double zip wristlets. I bought myself a bronze double zip wristlet a couple of weeks ago and I like the convenience of the two sections. Love your ring! You always choose the best jewellery!

Thank you! I like the ring, too. They also had the Daisy Rivet Choker necklace 54951 and I was very tempted to get it, but I am trying not to be so "matchy" and I left it behind. The MSRP on it was $395 and it was marked down to $136 before subtracting the tiered coupon, so it was a good deal.

I think the double-zip wristlets are convenient, too. I have one in a different style but I can put my phone in one compartment and use the other for money, credit cards, etc.

The robot is so cute, I have the similar FP robot rob and I love it, but this MFF version is also very well made and I am going to give it to a friend.

The Outlaw Teddy Bear was a splurge but I previously bought and returned the Mickey Mouse doll because it was to big to wear as a purse charm and it was expensive. Outlaw was cheaper and cute and so I will just display him.

Yes, I used cross-stitch to embroider the tablecloth and napkins. It took me many months to do the tablecloth, I gave her the napkins the following year; thanks for your kind words!

Reactions: musiclover
Oh, love the robot... I like that he's mixed-metal, so you can hang him off different hardware bags :smile: And the ring is great! If I actually wore rings maybe I'd actually remember to check them out when I shop :smile: Oh, and the embroidery is great! My mom does cross-stitch and other types of sewing (mini quilting) so I will be sure to show her these photos for ideas!
Also, BEAR TWINS! I posted mine in the mini-reveal thread finally, since the larger (15") one finally showed up!

Congratulations on all your items!

On a side note, Outlet pricing is such a joke! All the MSRPs and other "value" prices mean peanuts. Such a psychological game with customers. That gets me angry! :cursing:

It's nice to find a FP delete at any brand's outlet. But that's getting rarer and rarer.