Small reveal.........

Jul 23, 2013
Well, my birthday is next week and I'm going to the LV in New Orleans to make my bday purchase. I decided I wanted the tp 15 and a wallet to add to my small collection of a speedy 30, a tp 19 and a vintage zip around 6 key holder. I called and they don't have the tp 15 in stock. So I was going to order from the website, but decided to check eBay first. I found one new with tags, dust bag and drawer box for $85 cheaper!!! So I bought it! And here it is!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459381631.544349.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! [emoji4]

Well, my birthday is next week and I'm going to the LV in New Orleans to make my bday purchase. I decided I wanted the tp 15 and a wallet to add to my small collection of a speedy 30, a tp 19 and a vintage zip around 6 key holder. I called and they don't have the tp 15 in stock. So I was going to order from the website, but decided to check eBay first. I found one new with tags, dust bag and drawer box for $85 cheaper!!! So I bought it! And here it is!View attachment 3315906

Thanks for letting me share! [emoji4]

Nice...would love to know what you can fit in it. :smile:

Nice...would love to know what you can fit in it. :smile:
I have that one myself and you will laugh when I tell you what I have in mine...I use it to put my concealed handgun in...I live in Texas and don't like to just put it in my purse even though we have open carry...works great...:giggles::grouch: no one would ever think of looking in it...I would say my handgun is styling'....

I have that one myself and you will laugh when I tell you what I have in mine...I use it to put my concealed handgun in...I live in Texas and don't like to just put it in my purse even though we have open carry...works great...:giggles::grouch: no one would ever think of looking in it...I would say my handgun is styling'....
That is awesome!!!