Small reveal.........

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, my birthday is next week and I'm going to the LV in New Orleans to make my bday purchase. I decided I wanted the tp 15 and a wallet to add to my small collection of a speedy 30, a tp 19 and a vintage zip around 6 key holder. I called and they don't have the tp 15 in stock. So I was going to order from the website, but decided to check eBay first. I found one new with tags, dust bag and drawer box for $85 cheaper!!! So I bought it! And here it is! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459381631.544349.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! [emoji4]

2. Nice...would love to know what you can fit in it. :smile:

3. Great savings. ..enjoy

4. Awesome!!! Happy birthday!!!

5. This is what I put in it to try it on. I'm saving using it until next week. [emoji6] But these items fit comfortably in it. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459384220.752292.jpg

6. Congrats on the great find :smile:

7. Really cute! Congrats and happy birthday!

8. Congrats! And happy birthday to you!

9. I have that one myself and you will laugh when I tell you what I have in mine...I use it to put my concealed handgun in...I live in Texas and don't like to just put it in my purse even though we have open carry...works great...:giggles::grouch: no one would ever think of looking in it...I would say my handgun is styling'....

10. Great find!! Congrats and happy birthday!!

11. So cute! I just picked one up myself and I love it! Congrats on getting for a great price!

12. Congratulations on finding it for such a great price and Happy Birthday:Presents

13. Congrats! Beautiful piece!

14. That is awesome!!!

15. Thank y'all so much!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice