Small Reveal

Keepallboi

May 12, 2011
!!! :heart::heart::heart:

So lets start this reveal...its small and going to be fairly instant but with lots of pics after!!! (and more to come in a few weeks when its heat stamped!)
:popcorn::snack::couch:

Last edited by a moderator:

Keepallboi

May 12, 2011
So here's the package... I needed to showcase it in front of my union jack end tables as an homage to London and the Olympics (:heart: the Olympics!!)

37b55e1e.jpg

Keepallboi

May 12, 2011
And presenting ....

My vachetta clochette !!!

photo2.jpg

I wanted one of these for my mon mono speedy to add some decoration to it. I wasnt sure about a bandeau since I'm a guy and I didn't want a luggage tag bc I think a luggage tag on a mon mono speedy would be kinda weird. I had asked my SA and she wasn't able to order it.

Keepallboi

May 12, 2011
The 2 best parts:

1. It's MIF which means it matches my speedy perfectly - like they were meant to be together :love:

photo5-1.jpg

I think it's because I've wanted the clochette ever since I got my graffiti NF back in June last year, but couldn't get one from the LV's here in Canada. So although it's a small reveal, I'm thrilled. I hope you guys are let down by the tiny size of the reveal. I also have another item coming to me that's bigger (a real SLG) so that'll be revealed in a week or so once I get it.

More pics coming of it on my bag !