small reveal

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. went back yesterday

PICT5904.jpg
  2. and

PICT5906.jpg
  3. and then sous de cedre pink/blue/purple GM shawl

PICT5907.jpg
  4. modeling pics

PICT5908.jpg PICT5909.jpg PICT5910.jpg PICT5914.jpg
  5. That's beautiful, MissMargaux! Any chance of seeing it in action???

CG

6. Aha, MM, CONGRATS! LOVE IT.WE NEED THESE PRETTY COLOR FOR THE WEATHER.

7. Love it even more! Do you like the scarf ring (chain)? I have that one coming.

8. I just got it, and I only tried it at the store and for this pic, but yes I think I will enjoy it. It's diffeerent than the others. It doesn't fit the GMs only the 90s

9. Yes LQYB, I feel in love when I saw it at the store, the colors. And as the SA pointed out, I can wear it in spring too as the colorway is lighter and even in summer on a cool night like a pashmina.

10. Beautiful colors MissMargaux :heart:

[​IMG]

11. Miss M~~~ OMG, that beauty of this shawl!!! That tree looks like it's alive!! I can totally walk into the scene just by looking at it!! :tender::tender:

12. I think it's sooo cute! I don't use anything with the GMs anyway.....I find the 90s much harder to use, and need any help I can get! The knot in your third pic is fabulous!

CG

13. Oh thank you CG, it's really simple, make a knot with one end on it's own and then put the other end into the "knot" if that makes sense.

Thanks everyone. and btw, CG, I know what you mean, I need all the help I can get with the 90s too.

Thanks ladies for sharing my happiness. I feel like a little kid squealing with delight over my new Kelly and the shawl and ring.

Oh and my SA said that the this scarf ring was selling really fast, I think I got the last one.

15. <Oh and my SA said that the this scarf ring was selling really fast, I think I got the last one.>

Mine told me the same thing today, MM. She's holding it and another one for me until I make up my mine about a purse she's also holding for me.

Thanks for the tip on your knot! :heart:

CG