Small reveal..

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It may be a small pc of accessory but it still gives me tremendous joy when I receive it...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

Heartfelt thanks to beck77 for posting the inventories from Woodbury! And of course letting me piggy back on your order. Finally I have the coin purse charm.. it's so cute!

If you are wondering, the pink is mine and beck77 is having the purple.

They are so lovely you just want to keep them both!

3. Modelling shot on my Loewe bag

[​IMG]

This is not the bag I intend to use this charm on. Hopefully I can post the modelling pix of the bag in mind together with this charm soon!

4. #4 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's finally here. I have been looking around for it ever since I saw someone posted the pictures. Finally I manage to get hold of it. So happy.
    I want to thanks adoptastray for giving me the email to contact Adam from Woodbury.

juluvpink - welcome. I hope that you will have your dream bag soon so that the bag charm will be with it new owner soon. :smile:

5. OOOOOOO SOOOO cute! Love the little coin purses and the colours are soo nice!

6. I know just how you feel:heart::heart:
    When I got my first BV item, it was totally love at first sight:yahoo:
    Now chasing my first BV bag, hopefully this year:yes:

7. These are so cute and adorable. I love the colors.

Anything BV is good, no matter how large or small.

Congrats!

8. It's sooo exciting to get anything from BV
    congratulations, they are too cute

9. hey juzluvpink, congrats! it's great how BV makes everything so perfectly to the highest quality whether it's large or small.

10. They're so cute! Thanks for the photos. Enjoy them, juzluvpink and beck77!

11. gorgeous! it is too cute!!!! :love: congrats!

12. Those are lovely!! I have the pink and I get so many comments everywhere I go from Men, Women and even young girls!! My DD's love them!

Enjoy!
    Cheers,

13. so cute! congrats to you both!

14. They are truly cute!! :girlsigh:

15. Those little coin purses are so darn cute! Congratulations you two!