Small reveal

AzahM

Jan 2, 2012
Australia
Hello peeps, thank you for dropping by and sharing my joy.
Once upon a time, a decade ago (slightly more) I entered this world. It started with LV world and later on into H. What I love about H is the colours. Although many loves H’s B and K, I find that I may be amongst few exceptions. I love looking at the bag if I see one but it stop there. I know I won’t be owning K nor B as it is not me. However I did get myself H tote, the popular Garden Party with quadridge lining. As I was about to continue the H world journey, my beloved husband my better half and best friend passed away. This was in 2016. My journey halted. I took the time to look at my collections and items in the house. I realised I don’t need many things but only small and meaningful things.
I became minimalist, I simplified my collections. My daughter is growing year by year, and she starting to love my collections. I decided to get couple small leather good from H ( always love H slgs )
My original plan was to get Kelly wallet but H au website doesn’t have the colour I want anymore. We are in state of lockdown so I can’t go to the store to browse. The website doesn’t have much
Anyhow thank you for your patience reading till this part. Without further delay, here are some photos.

A791A327-F30A-4980-ABD0-C87AE164EFAC.jpeg

DE2C8CF9-404C-4A19-935F-049B34E906A8.jpeg

47FCE15C-8769-44D1-BC4F-C2140C9EF88B.jpeg

D48B2162-7415-41B1-A13C-8468F9A1E9F3.jpeg

AzahM

Jan 2, 2012
Australia
Note: The mini furla was the last present I got from my husband. My daughter, then 8 saw the mini of mini furla in her favourite pink colour. So he insisted that I should have one so mum and daughter will share similar look when going out next time.
That bright pink is not my colour but I gave in. Now that purse is one of my favourite and I will treasure it. One day my daughter will use it. She already said for me to keep it ☺

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Vert Bosphore is one of the best H colors, in my opinion. Congrats on the lovely indulgence (and so sorry to hear about your husband). Keep treating yourself; you deserve it. :flowers:

Reactions: Julide

AzahM

Jan 2, 2012
Australia
Vert Bosphore is one of the best H colors, in my opinion. Congrats on the lovely indulgence (and so sorry to hear about your husband). Keep treating yourself; you deserve it. :flowers:
Thank you for your kind reply. I saw Kelly wallet in Vert Bosphore on H website (non au) sadly H au do not have it anymore. I love the colour so much, and since my LV coin purse is already 10 years old and my lovely daughter requested to have it, she gave me good reason to get Bastia in Vert Bosphore. Like you said and many others, treating myself with lil' bit of indulgence.

sf_newyorker

Dec 12, 2015
Beautiful Bastia (I bought the same one last year) and heartbreakingly beautiful backstory. Enjoy, and I hope you and your daughter continue to experience beauty in many forms.

Reactions: smallfry

AzahM

Jan 2, 2012
Australia
Beautiful Bastia (I bought the same one last year) and heartbreakingly beautiful backstory. Enjoy, and I hope you and your daughter continue to experience beauty in many forms.
Thank you for your kind comment. We do lots of travelling and hiking together with my son prior pandemic. We are treasuring experience more than material items. I hope we can find cure to this novel corona virus very soon so we can continue travelling and enjoy hiking again.