Small reveal with RB and

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am anti matchy matchy but I fell in love with this pattern and color combo so much that I had to get a matching piece to my bag...obviously these two could not be bothered to even wake up for my big reveal so hopefully you guys will be interested! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460048819.097325.jpg

2. RB and

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460049330.290907.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460049374.447162.jpg

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460049429.404484.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460049451.740985.jpg
    Clearly these two do not respect the excitement of this moment.

5. And the inside is amazing, it fits my iPhone
    6s+ with the LV case on it no problem. I am
    Going to attach a wrist strap and also use as a clutch!

6. Your wallet is absolutely pretty, as are your pets :smile:!

7. congrats :loveeyes:

8. Beautiful! Would love to see pictures of the inside layout…and I agree- love the animals…I think we are more interested in your new loot than they are though…lol

9. Here are a few ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460051286.956976.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460051319.961072.jpg

10. Are there any cons about this wallet? It is gorgeous, Damier Ebene and Rose Ballerine are a gem together!

11. Definitely no treats for them today - no respect for fine art!! :P and Congratz love the combo of RB and brown!!

12. Looks great!! Congrats!

13. Not for me, it's perfect! I think a con for many would be the 4 credit card slots, but that is exactly what I want. I never carry more than that and I hate open slots on other wallets, but I don't like jumbling them in the zippy coin purse so this is ideal. I love the snap, it's very light. I love the center zip, and I am thrilled that it fits the 6+ and that I can put a wrist strap onto the ring on the zipper pouch. It also just looks so pretty with the way they did the pink trim and the canvas on the diagonal for part and straight for part.