small reveal/survey???

MolMol

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
Hi everyone! I just got this RN pouch (does anyone know what color this is btw?) I was wondering what you guys use these pouches for? Im not sure what I want to do yet....thanks :smile:

Attachments

• photo(30).jpg
    photo(30).jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 76
It's peacock. I keep lipgloss, lipbalm, eyeliner and handsanitizer in my cory pouch :smile: I let my hubby borrow my other one and he keeps coins in that one.

I believe its the Kerry (the medium sized pouch) in Peacock. I have this one, and I use it as my makeup bag for my handbags. It took me a while to use it because I was so scared to ruin it, but now I'm over it, and I love it!!

Lovely Peacock. . . I have the Erin pouch and I use mine for make-up and it's absolutely fantastic. . . I love how the leather makes the inside of my bags smell!!!

Here are my Peacock Erin and Teal Cory Pouches. Erin is medium, Cory small, Kerry is the largest pouch.

CIMG3021.jpg

^^ Im confused with the sizes of the these pouches. I've seem the medium size listed as both the Kerry and Erin. I'll go with the consensus...it's the Erin!

We talked about that somewhere. I got those sizes from the RM website, with the measurements. I think someone was saying the names were changed at one time, or that LB had their info posted wrong. Something.

You can use them for so many things! They're so versatile. I have them in every size. Right now I'm using a small size one to hold my extra credit cards/reward cards and a medium sized one to hold coupons. In the past I've used them as cosmetic cases and to hold my ipod. :smile: