small reveal (part 2)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought my 1st pair CC earings about 10 days ago, here are another 3 pairs to add into my mini CJ collection. Enjoy the pics :smile: I really addicted now.......

p/s: pics cant justify the real beauty of these earings :smile:

let me reveal here....
    [​IMG]
    cant wait to snap my CJ while having dinner with DH at the restaurant...

2. [​IMG]
    here we go... my SA wrapped my earings nicely :smile:

3. [​IMG]
    1st pair, my SA said this is newly design of classic line (00V), teh stock just came in recently, I can't resist not to buy it due to the size, price and the shining crystals, oh love it so much...

[​IMG]

4. 2nd pair, dangling style, suit my black top very much that day :smile:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. congrats! lucky girl!

6. 3rd pair, my most favourite style of CC earings, logo with pearl, this is the size I like, I mean the CC logo and the pearl size, love the quilted CC logo, it matchs well with my jumbo GHW :smile:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I love the lustrous pearls very much :smile:

7. [​IMG]

both are from 10A, see how pretty they are ?!

8. let me share some group photos of mini CJ collection ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    left 2 pairs are shining crystal style, right 2 pairs are dangling style but in different design

9. some mod pics, pls excuse my messy hairs...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Gorgeous! I love all your new earrings especially the dangly black CC ones! Congrats and enjoy your new additions!

11. Congrats! They are all so lovely! I love Chanel cj too. :girlsigh: :tender:

12. thanks gnourtmat, pro_shopper, lipgloss1029

the dangling black CC is very chic, I love it so much :smile:

13. I LOVE them all - you make me want to expand my earring collection now! We are earring twins on the first classic pair :P

14. Lovely.. Love them all!

15. yeah, glad to know that, I love it so much :smile: