Small reveal . . . & mixed feelings.

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I got a few small things with my PCE and I have mixed feelings on two of the three items.

IMAG0465.jpg

I :heart: this keychain!
IMAG0469.jpg

I love this wristlet and the color. I hope I captured it well. The only thing I'm not sure about is on the back their seems to be two indents in the leather. I'm thinking I'll give it a day or two to see if they come out or not (maybe it's from sitting in the box?) and if they don't I'll exchange it for another one. Maybe someone with experience with coachs patent leather could chime in here? I'm concerned that maybe these indents could lead to cracking in the leather.
IMAG0471.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

This one is going back I got it for my phone(HTC inspire in a speck case) and it just barely fits in it with not much room left for anything else. But I was surprised that the metal heart with the coach logo on it was all scratched up!
IMAG0472.jpg

IMAG0473.jpg

I would definitely exchange- if something i purchase has a dent, scratch , etc in it, then i would at least like to be the one that does it. Besides the imperfections i like what you got.

That's terrible, I can't believe they sent u that case all scratched like that!! Whoever wrapped those packages should be ashamed, where was the quality control?? I would also exchange the wristlet, it's gorgeous but I don't think those creases are normal at all.

I really like the first fob...seeing it on the website I did not care for it but after seeing a couple reveals here it is so cute. Yeah, definitely exchange the patent wallet. I love the orchid color and though I don't like smooth patent I came thisclose to making an exception for this color...love the sparkle effects in it.

Nice choices but WOW, that heart is really scratched! I would also exchange the wristlet. I have a patent bag that came with indents and they never came out. They haven't posed a problem in the 5 months I've had it, but they never came out either. Might as well get a perfect one if you can.

Thanks for the feedback guys(esp Mandy421)! I think I"m going to have to make a trip to coach tomorrow to exchange the orchid wristlet.

m3rma1d I was kind of surprised by how scratched the tech case was, it was the first thing I noticed when I took it out of the box.

melissatrv I wasn't totally sure about the keychain when I ordered it and I was pleasantly surprised, not only the front of the hearts are colored but both the back and the edges of the hearts are colored too! However it took me a minute to figure out how to open it, it looks like it would push back but you actually have to hold on too the the small piece that looks like it would flip back and push it upwards and then push back.

I love them all! That orchid wristlet is just gorgeous! I agree that you should exchange it for a different one. I don't think those marks will come out.

I also wanted to say I love this line in your siggy: "Its okay to like a bag and NOT own it!" I should repeat that every day.

Those don't look so much like indents but creases in the leather, like they were there before the patent coating was put on. I would definitely exchange it for a good one, then it would be a keeper!

I had that wristlet in pewter with two dents in the back. After a month, they didn't disappear so I returned it. I thought about rubbing vaseline into them because that might work, but I was afraid to do it. It is a gorgeous color.

It's unbelievable how scratched that heart is! But the case is so cute!