Small reveal from Amsterdam [emoji1179][emoji320]

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just returned from the store, we finally received the new métiers d'art Paris-Rome today, it got me all excited [emoji16].
    Here are my goodies:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465314354.393928.jpg

still all nicely packed. [emoji847]

2. Can't wait to see!

3. Let's see

4. First I wanted to try the trendy woc, but they only have it in black, I got so many black stuff. But this woc is really nice. I asked the SA for other colors of the boy woc and he brought me the perfect shade of green, kinda dark military greenish. I tried that on and was sold [emoji7].
    Here he is:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465315687.574855.jpg

My next mission was finding the beige/black slingbacks, but they only had big sizes left. But they had the blue/black slingbacks in my size. And yes they also mine.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465315770.179198.jpg

Here my boy woc together with his bestie [emoji847]:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465315851.262637.jpg

The store also had the wool espadrilles in black, should I get those too?

5. Love your new boy WOC and slingbacks!!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

6. Wow, love the color of your WOC! Congrats!!

7. Congrats, love the color of your boy WOC!

8. thank you dears [emoji8][emoji4]

9. Fun purchases, enjoy!

10. What lovely colors. congrats!

11. Wow that colour of the Boy WOC is amazing, congrats!

12. Lovely Boy WOC and slingbacks! Congrats!

13. What a versatile green - I love it!! And YES go back and get the espadrilles, if not only so that I can live vicariously through you, LOL!

14. thanks you [emoji4]. I'm sure going back tomorrow, fingers crossed they still have my size. [emoji1374]

thanks [emoji8]

dank je wel [emoji847]. Might bump into you again tomorrow, gonna sleep early today.

thank you, now I need the beige/black slingbacks too, So hard to get [emoji23]

thanks Jereni [emoji847]

15. Lovely!! Congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice