Small reveal... BLUE BOY WOC!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is also my first Chanel purchase, bought in Hawaii for my birthday last year. I couldn't decide if I should get a red or blue in store but soon as I went back to hotel all I could think of is this blue boy woc... So I went back to the store the very same night and got this beauty!

Also, the SA told me in Hawaii they have a slightly different pricing for some bags and stuff, mine is 15-20% cheaper comparing to other states (especially with the Japanese$ low, several brands like YSL, Jimmy Choo included, all decide to have a special discount in Hawaii to make business)

Anyway, I've been using it a lot recently. totally in love!!

Picture time :biggrin:

2. :d

Attached Files:

3. I always say I pick blue because it the color of Hawaii lol

Attached Files:

4. So perfect!! Hope you enjoy in good health! The lambskin looks so luxurious.

5. Very beautiful! I love the boy WOC.

6. Ohhhhh man it's stunning!!!! Congrats on your new blue beauty!!

7. and a couple of modelling pics

Attached Files:

8. Gorgeous! Love! Big congrats. :heart:

9. Thank you luv! It's not lambskin tho, if I remember correctly its calfskin... but still, I am gonna be super nice to her :P

10. Thank uuuuu!!!! :love::love::love:

11. It's gorgeous with the ghw! Congrats!! 💙

12. Such a gorgeous color! Congrats!!

13. Wow your WOC looks amazing on you!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

14. Beautiful!! Congrats!!

15. Beautiful! Such a pretty blue!