Small Reveal...beautiful Lime!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got her today and she's so gorgeous!! New Tahiti lime DMT. It's rainy and dreary so I could only get a pic under fluorescent lights. I promise to take some more later. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392150830.074655.jpg

2. Wow, it's really breathtaking! I want something lime in my life so bad. But more pics would be appreciated.

3. I'll do some more when the sun comes back out. It's so dreary and dark today.

4. Pretty color!

5. wow that is an awesome color. cant wait to see more pics.

6. Wow, finally it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow. I'll do some more pics!!:woohoo:

7. Finally got a chance for a few more pics. No sunshine picture yet though😔. Enjoy them... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392471607.535952.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392471636.241051.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392471659.348542.jpg

8. Wow🎉

9. Beautiful! It almost looks like an apple green color.

10. It sortof does look like a Granny Smith!! It's beautiful!

11. Love the pics! I don't think I could pull it off with my wardrobe (I mostly have blue and purple bags), but the color is great!

12. Most of my bags are brown black and dark green, so this is a big change for me. It'll be a great spring/summer bag 😜

13. So are you still loving Tahiti Lime? I have to admit I'm obsessing a bit over this bag. I absolutely love the color (green is my favorite color) but don't know if I could pull off such a bold colored bag. Hmmm.

14. Yes!! I absolutely love it! I am having a hard time waiting for warm spring weather to bring it out. I take it out at home just to admire the beautiful green. I love green too, and this one is a very bold color. It really does look like a Granny Smith apple. I think you'd love it when you got it. I want the wallet now!! Let me know if you get it.

15. Omg, I am itching so bad to change over to my new lime beauty I can't stand it! But it's supposed to be in the 20's here this week. Gonna try to hold off one more week!!!:cray: