Small reveal and thoughts? :)

:yahoo::loveeyes:

Welcome my first Damier Azur piece!! 6 key Multicles!!

I recently got a Pomme D'amour Sarah Wallet and had my keys hanging off a damier ebene cles. I wanted something to hold my keys and have them more secure so it does not scratch my wallet and bags up.

I always wanted somthing in Azur, a purse was not an option because I do not trust myself with anything in white, with that being said I thought I would try out an SLG! Before I purchased this I was reading about colour transfer on Azur SLG's that are used in DE pieces and many people did not have any problems but some did. I only have one DE purse, a Speedy 30 thats about 6 years old and I never had any colour transfer from it on anything light I put in my bag so I thought I would take the risk.

I didn't want any ebene or monogram key holder because I already have a few of their SLG's and wanted something light and fun for the spring/summer and just to mix it up a bit.

SO - back to the colour transfer issue, do you think I should just keep it and take the risk?? I really like it... I know it's going to get dirty using it everyday and with my keys and all but I don't mind it too much, I will just clean it whenever I can with a wipe and just enjoy it, I'm not one to baby my things because you can't enjoy it properly!!

Let me know what you ladies think and sorry for the ramble :smile:
Thanks everyone!

:heart::wave:

Attachments

• image-2.jpeg
    image-2.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 511
  • image-3.jpeg
    image-3.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 493
Great key holder! To be honest with you, I think color transfer issues happen most with items that are likely to sit in your lap, scrub against dark fabrics and pic up stains from newspaper on your finger tips and stuff like that. If you think these things could happen with a key holder, you might want to reconsider getting it in DE or Mono. In general, key holders are handled a lot, so you may consider a darker color due to its ability to get dirty. If you are really good about babying your items, I wouldnt worry about it. Good luck and enjoy!

:yahoo::loveeyes:

Welcome my first Damier Azur piece!! 6 key Multicles!!

I recently got a Pomme D'amour Sarah Wallet and had my keys hanging off a damier ebene cles. I wanted something to hold my keys and have them more secure so it does not scratch my wallet and bags up.

I always wanted somthing in Azur, a purse was not an option because I do not trust myself with anything in white, with that being said I thought I would try out an SLG! Before I purchased this I was reading about colour transfer on Azur SLG's that are used in DE pieces and many people did not have any problems but some did. I only have one DE purse, a Speedy 30 thats about 6 years old and I never had any colour transfer from it on anything light I put in my bag so I thought I would take the risk.

I didn't want any ebene or monogram key holder because I already have a few of their SLG's and wanted something light and fun for the spring/summer and just to mix it up a bit.

SO - back to the colour transfer issue, do you think I should just keep it and take the risk?? I really like it... I know it's going to get dirty using it everyday and with my keys and all but I don't mind it too much, I will just clean it whenever I can with a wipe and just enjoy it, I'm not one to baby my things because you can't enjoy it properly!!

Let me know what you ladies think and sorry for the ramble :smile:
Thanks everyone!

:heart::wave:

Congratulations on your beautiful Azur piece! I just order the Azur Speedy 30 so that will be my first piece in the Azur line. I can't wait to get it the color is so beautiful. I watched tons of video's on You Tube and read everything on this forum before making up my mind. I think I will be thrilled with it, enjoy your new beauty!