Small Reveal a La MK!:)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well Ladies, I have been dying to buy a new MK wallet for quite some time now! I was eyeing this baby when I went to the MK Boutique today in the mall, and finally decided to take the plunge! :biggrin: Introducing my MK Vanilla Fulton Carry all wallet.

At first I was worried about the color because it may get dirty easily and I also wanted to match it with all of the LV purses that I interchange with my MK Handbags. So when I got home, I sprayed it with my MK Rain and Stain Repellant Leather Spray, so hopefully it will protect the leather and preserve the color of the leather. Below she is in a picture with my MK Vanilla Gansevroort Tote, what do you all think is she a keeper? Thanks for letting me share!

Attached Files:

2. Great looking wallet and it looks great with your bag too!

3. LOVE that bag!

4. Great wallet!

5. Love the wallet and bag! Congrats!

6. Nice reveal! I love how it goes with the bag without being toooo matchy matchy you know? Great selection!

7. Hi Ladies I ended up returning the MK Vanilla Fulton Wallet, and bought the Hamilton Luggage wallet instead. I was worried about the color transfer and the oil from my hands would darken the leather overtime. So I picked up the luggage hamilton and am very happy with my choice. Here is my reveal part deux! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

8. I like that wallet better. Very neutral & can work with many bags.
    I want both of the items you have. lol

9. Haha.........lol! Now I want the matching Hamilton Tote in the catalogue I brought home too, I can never have enough MK! :graucho:

10. Hey you gotta do what you gotta do! Love the second choice as well :smile:

11. LoVe it! great choice, enjoy!

12. Thanks everyone for all your comments, it's my first MK wallet and so far I LOVE it! Enjoy your weekend everyone! :biggrin:

13. The vanilla fulton was gorg but the luggage hamilton kills me!! love the ghw :smile: