Small rant about my INK office bag

1. Yesterday I took my ink office bag out of the dust bag and found out the tassel on the front pocket is splitted from one end of the tassel. Mind you that I have only used this bag for 3 times so far. Felt unhappy and wondered whether this is common issue for all B-bags?:sad:

2. Yes--split tassles have a thread somewhere (maybe more than one)--a common issue.

3. yeppers, it started happening on my brand new b-bags too, but the nyc store happily sent me new ones :smile:

4. If you bought it at Bal NY won't they give you extras?

5. Is it just because they are so thin? EEEK I hope that doesn't happen to my babies :sad:

6. Yes. I called the store about extra tassels a little while back, and the SA I spoke with said that if you bought your bag from the NY store, they will send you a replacement set free. :smile:

7. I have had no problems with my tassels - but VERY cautious.

8. i don't have a problem with my tassles but it looks that they will split eventually. I think it's because they are not sealed and therefor they split.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice